07

A few months passed and now Chifuyu was feeling much better, he was able to walk and do basic things as he did before he had the accident.

"Kazutora. Can you come?" Chifuyu yelled from the kitchen and the long haired male quickly rushed there. "You were fast." Chifuyu said giggling. "Take a sit." Kazutora followed Chifuyu's words and sit down. "I haven't heard you talk about that girl, the therapist. You haven't go there?" he curiously asked.
"After your accident, I haven't go there in months." Kazutora said embarrassed leaving his head down.
"Oh? And how about the girl? I know you liked her." Chifuyu said confused.
"I do. I still like her a lot." Kazutora admitted.
"Then, go to the therapist." Chifuyu said.
"I don't have any money." Kazutora said once again leaving his head down.
"Here." Chifuyu said pulling out some money of his pocket. "Go to the therapist. And maybe take her on a date." he said smiling.
"I can't take your money!" the long haired male said.
"You can. Go on, take her on a date."

[...]

After Chifuyu's legally pushing Kazutora out and make him go to the therapist. Kazutora finally arrived in front of the building he hasn't visited in awhile.
He hesitate to enter at first but he eventually entered and had to wait at the long waiting line, that seemed longer than the last time he was there.
After 15 minutes he had only one person in front of him and maybe like 30 persons behind him.

"Hello." the receptionist greeted him with a big smile on her face. "Do you have an appointment?" she asked.
"No. I wanna see l/n y/n for 3 hours" he said quickly looking for his money inside his pockets.
"I'm sorry, Miss l/n doesn't work here anymore. Would you like to see other therapists?" she asked.

He wished his ears where wrong. He wished this was only a joke. A bad joke.

"What? Where she works?" he quickly asked.
"I don't have this information, sir." she said.
"When she quit?"
"About 2 weeks ago." she said confused.
"It's there any way possible of you giving me something to contact her? Her address or phone number? I'll be happy with her email too." he desperately said.
"I'm sorry, sir, but I'm not allowed to give anyone personal information about our workes or ex-workes." she said. "Thought we have other therapists." she continued.
"I don't want other therapists." he said and quickly walk to the exit.

He walk to the side of the building, searched his jacket pockets for the packet of cigarettes he bought about 3 weeks ago.
He wasn't a fan of cigarettes and he didn't really smoked, he doesn't even remember why he bought the packet since now looking at him there were only 3 cigarettes missing. He quickly took one out, put it between his lips and light it up. He inhale and exhaled the smoke. Why did he even smoked right there? He doesn't even feel any relief after this and its neither a habit.

"So you came back." a female voice said which made Kazutora look up from his phone to see the therapist he had before y/n. "Y/n was actually waiting for you, such a pity." she said smiling as she pulled a cigarette out of her pocket.
"Why did she quit?" he asked curious, thinking he will be able to get information about y/n.
"Oh? I thought you came for a therapy session not a 'where is y/n' session." she said rolling her eyes. "One of her pacients kill themselves. She didn't took the news in the right way. I believe she's now locked inside her house, crying and probably depressed. I don't know what did she expect." she continued as she started laughing. "It's completely normal to experience such things when you are a therapist. She was just dumb enough to think she can change the world with words." she started laughing even louder, which made Kazutora annoyed but he kept his mouth shut.
"Do you have her phone number or something so I can find her?" he asked after the woman calm down.
"So I was right! You switched to y/n only to fuck her! Not gonna lie, she looks good. If she wasn't that dumb for sure I'd fuck her millions of times until now." she said bursting laughing again.
"Look, woman or whatever you are, I don't give a living fuck about what would you do or not. I just asked for her phone number, if you are willing to give it to me then give it if not just go back from where you came." the male said angrily as the thought of y/n being with someone else and also because that woman was talking shit about y/n.
"I guess her pacients are exactly like her." the woman said, rolling her eyes and pulling our her phone. "Don't expect her to answer your calls or messages, she didn't answer even to her closest friend from here." she said as she gave him her phone to type her number.
"Thank you. It was that hard, was it?" he said as he quickly gave her phone back. "Do you, by any chance have her address?" he asked throwing his cigarette in the trash.
"Street X, building 9, aparment 16. Good luck with that." she said annoyed by the situation.
"Yeah, sure." he said quickly leaving the female alone.