06

Kazutora runned to the hospital as he didn't knew what else to do. How was he supposed to work things out now? Beside the fact that Chifuyu will probably die, Kazutora himself will also die with him. They became a pair and they were glued to each other, if one of them died the other one will too, expecially Kazutora, since he couldn't imagine his life without Chifuyu in it.
The long haired male was so confused, he didn't even knew what to say or what to do, he felt like he was paralyzed. Everyone, doctors, nurses, pacients, people, were running inside the hospital while he simply said in the middle looking around confused. He wanted to scream from the top of his lungs, he wanted to make time to stop so he could think of something, he needed someone next to him, but looking beside him there was no one, in front and behind people running, just like his life was, people running with him and then away from him.

"So if I'm in a situation and my brain doesn't work what i do?" the male asked his therapist.
"What works for the most people is taking deep breaths but if that doesn't work try taking deep breaths with your eyes closed and patt your shoulder with the opposite hand. While you have your eyes closed try to think at a person that you feel safe with." the h/c girl quickly explained him.

He couldn't be grateful enough to his mother for making him to go to a therapist. He would never remembered that if he wouldn't meet y/n. Which, he was more than grateful.

"Hi. I'm looking for Matsuno Chifuyu." he long haired male said to the receptionist as she quickly started to type something.
"Are you his family?" she quickly asked.
"Yes. I'm his brother." he said unsure if it was the right thing to say, yet at that time it seemed the right thing to say.
"Salon 364, fifth floor." she said as she gave him a small paper.

Kazutora quickly runned through the walls as his eyes were desperately trying to find the salon Chifuyu was in.
He eventually found it and he didn't hesitate to open the door not even one second but the image he prayed he never saw hit him deep inside his heart. His friend, only friend actually, was connected to different devices. His head was all covered in white though some of his black locks made their way out of it. One eye was bandaged, which only remained him of the time when Baji beat Chifuyu and Chifuyu had to walk around the city with an eye bandaged for a few weeks. His nose was full of stitches, which only meant that he had his nose broken.
But who had the heart to actually bring him in such state? And Kazutora could only blame himself since in the end it wasn't Baji fault back when they were teenagers but Kazutora's since he was the one that made Baji hurt him. But beside his asshole young self, who will do that? Was someone trying to find information about him? Even if after prison he didn't deal with nothing that involves gangs, Kazutora was a still pretty known name.
After exiting prison, Kazutora tried hard to build himself a life, trying to forget about the one he used to live before he was in prison.
How table turned for Kazutora. One thing he prayed and he didn't have. Maybe it was all bad luck or just karma that was coming back to him, hitting him twice as harder as he did. And how much he hated himself again. Y/n's therapy session now looked useless to him, he couldn't even think straight, he couldn't even think in first place. But there was 3 things he wanted to achieve in this life time and he will even if that means he will die. He repeated those things inside head trying to calm himself down.

1. Return Chifuyu kindness
2. Find the asshole that beat Chifuyu and beat the shit out that person.
3. Take y/n out for a date

Come on, Kazutora. Do it for Chifuyu. Do it for y/n.

He will probably never understand why he was so attached to his therapist in such a short time, maybe it was love at first sight or he was just so disparate and seek love from someone. He wished y/n liked him back and not only as a pacient or a friend but as an lover.
And there, at that time, he promised inside his head that after Chifuyu will recover, he  Kazutora Hanemiya, will go and ask y/n out on a date even if she will reject him.