10

The next day, y/n woke up with a deadly headache. She cursed herself for drinking being sure she isn't a drinker and knowing that she gets drunk easily. With her hands on her heads she tried to walk out of her bedroom.
All the memories from the last night come as a hurricane inside her head and she couldn't help but started being embarrassed with her actions and started blushing as she remembered how she talked with the male and what Kazutora told her.

"When I can meet her?" she curiously asked.
"You can meet her even now." he said.
"Really?" she grew more curious.
"Yeah. Just look into a mirror and you'll see her." his words made her blush like crazy.

"Will you confess to me if i don't remember this night?" she asked and he nodded.
"Promise?"
"Promise." he simply said smiling.

She slowly walked into her living room, being a blushing mess and she saw a little note on the coffee table. On the note it was his phone number with the 'call me if you remember' text written. She looked for her phone around the house and as soon as she found it she quickly types his number and calls him.

Gosh, this is so embarrassing.

"Kazutora?" she said as she heard someone picking up the phone.
"I'm sorry, he's showering right now." a males voice replied to her.
"Oh."
"I will let him know you called. What's your name? He doesn't have your number saved." the voice continued.
"Y/n. Thank you so much,...?" she said waiting for him to also share his name.
"I'm Chifuyu. You are the therapist, right?" he also introduced himself.
"Yes. Did Kazutora talked about me?" she asked curiously.
"He just recommended you to some friends." he said trying to hide the lie with an awkward laugh.
"I see. Then, thank you very much, Chifuyu." she said smiling, even though the male couldn't see her.
"No problem, y/n. Bye-bye." he said and ended the call before the woman could say 'bye'.

Now, that was a little strange.

On the other side, in Chifuyu and Kazutora's apartment, Kazutora was actually listening to the conversation and made Chifuyu talked with the woman as he was too embarrassed to talk with her.

"You should have talked with her." Chifuyu said annoyed by the situation.
"I cannot talk with her. She called which mean she remembers what happen last night!" the taller man said.
"Maybe she tried to apologize for what happened last night and maybe she doesn't remember what happened. You never know if you don't talk with her." the short male explained putting the phone into Kazutora's hand. "Call her. And talk with her. After all, she's still your therapist, you still need her, am I right?" he continued and Kazutora could only nod.

Chifuyu was right and Kazutora knew it, but he just couldn't glue himself togheter. If she remembered, he now had to confess his feelings, which he was not ready for. Young Kazutora would actually had no problem with confessing to a girl, even though he never did, but now days Kazutora is to shy to even ask for a bigger bag of chips at a convenience store. He lost himself his personality, which maybe it wasn't to bad but it was neither to good.
He pulled himself apart and called her. He waited for her to pick up and surprising for him, she picked up pretty quickly.

"Y/n?" he asked trying to cover his shaky voice, knowing full well who he called.
"Ah, Kazutora. Did I bother you?" she quickly asked.
"No, not at all." he quickly said.
"Oh, okay. I wanted to apologize for last night. I got really drunk, I hope i didn't made you feel uncomfortable." she said and Kazutora started feeling better as she didn't mention anything about his random confession or the kiss they had.
"No problem. It's totally fine." he assured her.
"Also, I have a question." she said.

Oh no.

His anxiety grew up. His blood started running faster.

"Did you mean it?" she asked curiously.
"Me-mean what?" he asked.

Don't stutter, idiot.

"That you like me. Did you mean it?" she said.
"Yes."

YES!

Did I just double confess to her? If she puts me to confess another time, I'll die.

"I understand. Can you meet me? Are you free this week?" she asked excited even though she didn't revealed her excitement.
"Yes, of course. When?" he asked curious and saw Chifuyu giving him thumbs ups.
"It's okay tomorrow? We can have lunch together if you want." she said smiling.
"Whatever it's okay with you it's okay with me." he said quickly regreting his answer as he saw Chifuyu being a fangirl in front of him and y/n, that he couldn't see, was blushing.
"O-okay, then! See you tomorrow." she said and quickly ended the call.

It's a date?

It's a date?

"It's a date!" Chifuyu screamed and jumped around the room after Kazutora ended the call. "You have a date! I should write this down on a calendar to celebrate this day." he said smiling.
"You are more excited than i am." Kazutora noticed.
"No, 'Tora', I'm as excited as you are but I'm showing my excitement while you don't." he said patting his shoulder after he used the nickname y/n gave to Kazutora.
"Don't call me that." he said annoyed.
"I'm sorry I can't transform myself into y/n, so I can have the right to call you 'Tora'." he said rolling his eyes.
"Shut up, man." Kazutora said smiling.