08

He somehow managed to find the street y/n was living on with many attempts of trying to reading what google maps was saying.
He looked around the place, it seemed a pretty peaceful street compared to the other ones he walk past by.
He was confused but he managed to get to the building she was living at. He called her intercom, trying to get inside the building.

"Who is it?" he heard the womans voice and he could tell she's been crying.
"Kazutora."
"Kazutora?" she asked surprised and the male could only smile at the chance of her voice.

Aftera few seconds, a long deep sound was heard, which meant she let him in. He quickly got runned to the second floor, since there was no 16 apartment at the first floor, and quickly knocked at her door.
Y/n didn't want to open that door, but it was already to late to change her mind, she already let him inside the building. She slowly opened the door, facing the male, that quickly changed his facial expression after she saw her. She understood how bad she look, since she barely got any sleep or any food.

"Y/n, are you okay?"

When was the last time she heard those words? Exactly, never. This was the first time she felt that someone actually cares for her. She couldn't help but start crying again but not because of sadness but because of happiness and she quickly hugged him. No one worried about her this much, not even her own mother. The woman she calls her 'mother' actually yelled at her for being stupid enough to quit her job. But she just couldn't bare to see another pacient of her's loosing their life because living was too hard for them. And there he is, Kazutora, a male that she didn't even knew 2 month ago that came to her house and was worried about her. She doesn't even care anymore how he got her address, she is just happy that he's there and that he cares.

"Kazutora, could you do me a favor?" she asked the male while broking the hug and wipe her tears and he simply nodded, as he couldn't wait to be useful for her. "Wanna be my therapist? Just once. Think of me as a friend not as a therapist." she asked desperately searched for an answer by looking at his face.

I hope I don't sound crazy and scare him away. But I just feel my story will be safe with him.

He was surprised by her request, but how could he say no to her when she looks like this? When she clearly needs his help and she's asking for it.

"Anything for you, y/n." he didn't realised those words slipped out of his mouth and he was totally embarrassed after, but the woman just smiled at him.

Of, fuck. Did I messed up? I hope i didn't messed up. She's smiling, right? That means i didn't fucked it up.

He is so cute when he's embarrassed.

She doesn't even remember the last time she truly smiled, as she likes to say 'smile with the heart', everytime she used fake smiles and in past 2 weeks she couldn't even fake a smile anymore, she wasn't capable of doing anything she was used to.
She was young, maybe too young or maybe she was too idealistic or maybe more of a dreamer that believed that only her life is painted in black colors and the other people have a whole palete to choose from, but being a therapist just showed her the other side of the humanity, the side she faced when she was a kid. Maybe she's a kid now too, i mean, for some people she was still saw as 'mr. & mrs. l/n daughter' so in a way she was still a kid. A kid that was never helped.

"Please take a sit." she pointed at her couch.

Not that he wanted to be rude, but Kazutora was surprised with how clean her house was. He remembered when Chifuyu was in hospital and the only thing Kazutora did was to go in and out of the hospital everyday. He never cleaned the room or his house and he barely made any food for himself. He was quite surprised how different they were yet similar.

I hope this isn't too awkward for him.

I wanted to ask her on a date so bad but I'm more concerned of her mental health than the whole 'ask her out' and 'does she has a boyfriend' situations.

"Nobody visited you?" he asked looking around the room.
"I don't have that much friends. All my friends are from Yokohama, the city I'm originally from, then i moved in Tokyo for college." she explained him.
"Not even your boyfriend?" he asked curiously.
"Boyfriend?" she said starting to laugh. "Did you came here to make me laugh and make my day better? Because you did." she said trying to calm herself down.

So there is no competition.

"Your girlfriend ain't jealous that you came here?" she asked curious.
"Besides Chifuyu, I don't think is someone out there to look after me." he explained to her.

No girlfriend? I always thought he had one because he's handsome.

"You are interested in man?" she suddenly asked leaving the man surprised.
"No. Chifuyu and me are just really close like a brothers like relation, nothing more." he quickly told her.

Y/n if you were a male, I'd be gay in the first second I'd see you.