The concert.

As I stepped out my car, I could hear the screams and shouts of people. It was very overwhelming; I could also hear faint music as well.

   "And I want a love that falls as fast as a body from a balcony~"

   Shuichi's voice was even more beautiful in person. God, I need to find Kaede before this concert is over, I grabbed my phone and frantically texted Kaede asking where she was. 

   "I want a kiss like my heart is hitting the ground~ I'm holding my breath with a baseball bat~ Though I don't know what I'm waiting for~"

   "Such words..I bet he's a romantic just like me.." I ushered to myself, unaware of the person approaching from behind.

   "What are you doing?"

   Oh fuck oh shit, it was Kaede! I hope she he didn't hear anything! I'd be so embarrassed, I turned around and tried to control the red beaming from my face. 

   "I am not gonna be what my daddy wants me to be~ I'm not gonna be what my daddy wants me to be~ I wanna be what my body wants me to be~"

   "A-Akamatsu! I was uhm..just admiring how good the song was!" I blurted out, again, hoping she didn't hear me. She gave me a looked of suspicion for a moment, even in that short second I could feel the sweat dripping down my forehead. I don't even know what I was so worked up about, Kaede just shrugged it off and I made a quiet sigh of relief.

   "Ohhh, well in my opinion this is one of his more shittier songs." She said bluntly, I had never wanted to beat her up more than now. How could she say that about such a work of art?! The lyrics, the melody, his vocals! Everything was pure perfection! I puffed out my cheeks in pure anger, Akamatsu noticed this and chuckled.

  "What's wrong, are you a hardcore Shuichi fanboy or something?" She was teasing me, I hate it when she does that. It's cause most of it is true, so I can't even defend myself! If only there was something that I could tease her about as well.. 

   "Well at least I'm not an art kid!" I spat back, I remember one time I saw Kaede painting a picture of a sunset. She was almost as good as a girl named Angie that I knew awhile back. I think she's doing something for the cheer squad now. Anyways, Kaede's face turned red, she shyly looked to the side! Aha! Got her!

   "S-Shut up! My hobbies don't concern you!" She huffed, crossing her arms. It was super rare when she got like this, but I found it really funny. 

   "Aw don't be so coy Akamatsu! I think your work is really good!" I said with a smile, Kaede squeaked, her face even more red. She scoffed and grabbed my arm, leading me to our seats. I didn't even notice they were in the very front. The stage was so close, and the music was so louds I felt like my ears could burst. But in a good way, though the best thing was when I took a seat and looked up at the stage..all I could see was..

   "Do you have the time to listen to me whine?~" 

   Shuichi.. 

   He was so beautiful, and he was right there, breathing right in front of me! Oh my god I could just- Wait, am I really crushing on some rockstar I didn't even know about till a couple hours ago? That seems kinda pathetic..but..everyone has their own celebrity crush so maybe..no Kokichi! Pull yourself together, you are not that hopeless! But if we held hands- No! Stop it!

   "You good?" Kaede asked, tapping my shoulder, with all my thoughts scattering around my brain I didn't noticed how distressed I looked. 

   "Oh yea I'm fine." I responded, I just need to pull myself together! Yea, yea, I'm calm, collected, nothings gonna stop me now-

   "Alright! I want everyone to sing along! Sometimes I-"

   "GIVE MYSELF THE CREEPS-"