Backstage.

Shuichi POV

   When the meet and greet began, I was instantly overwhelmed, I love my fans but they're a little... eccentric to say the least.

   "Shuichi I love you!"

   "Shuichi sign my face!"

   "SHUICHI MARRY MEEEEEE!" 

   I still love them though, but not the best for asking how I can improve my songs. They just say I'm a god of music or something, but that's far from true! I was very tired when I was nearing the last few people. I smiled sweetly at the very last visitors of the night. As I was about to speak, I was quickly cut off.

   "PLEASE AKAMATSU DON'T MAKE ME DO THIS-"

   "SHUT THE FUCK UP I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR THIS!"

   ...An interesting pair. I quickly recognized the purple haired one though, he was the one I was thinking about earlier! He was very distressed, he clung to his friend's arm like he was a scared child. Rambling about how embarrassing this was or something like that, he's probably talking about screaming at me he loved me and stuff like that. I would be embarrassed too. Oh gosh that sounded rude- I didn't mean it like that- Ugh! Anyways.

   "Hi guys!" I said in a cheery voice, I watched as the purple haired boy hide behind his friend, she just waved. 

   "Yo Shuichi! I'm a big fan of your music, I mean, WE'RE a big fan of your music." She said, her voice was slightly high in pitch, it would compliment the sound of a piano very well. She looked so laid back but intimidating at the same time I would have imagined her voice to be different. I proceeded with conversation. 

   "So how long have you guys been listening?" I tried to act cool and confident, but in reality, I was slightly nervous. Before I was all famous, I just kept to myself and avoided social interaction, I feared that no one would want to talk to me if I said the wrong things. But now I talk to tons of people on a daily basis, I'm getting used to it but it's still a little nerve-racking.

   "I've been listening to you for about a year. This year's album was great by the way, you should be proud of yourself!"

   "Ah..thank you!"

   "No problem, but this little dork over here has only been listening since today. This was his first concert!" My eyes lit up when she said that, a new fan?! I love new fans! Since they haven't been listening for a long time they don't really have a bias. Which makes them perfect for asking about song suggestions! And also I just like making new fans feel welcomed.

   "Oh really? So, what got you into my music man?" I asked, his head perked up, his face was all red and looked he had been sweating. He slowly appeared from behind his friend but he couldn't say a thing. I figured, most people are very nervous when they meet me, so I tried to reassure him. 

   "Come on! I don't bite!" I exclaimed, but that didn't seem to help, he just looked more nervous. Damn. Eventually with a slap on the back from his friend, he was able to get it together. 

   "O-Oh uhm..I just..heard about you from my f-friend.." He mumbled.

   "That's cool! What's your favorite song?"

   "I-I like Love Me Dead..t-the lyrics are cool."

   "He actually just has a huge crush on you." His friend chimed in. I could see the red reappear on his face as he turned to his friend and shouted at her.

   "SHUT UP, ART KID!"

   "YOU MOTHERFUCKER-"

   The two bickered like they were siblings, security was about to ask them to leave but I wanted them to stay. Even though they're a bit loud they seem like really fun to be around, I wonder if they go to the same school as me..

   "Random question but..do you guys go to the same school? If so, which one?" I inquired, I felt really awkward asking this, but I needed to know! This got them to stop arguing at look at me with confusion, but the blondie quickly replied. 

   "Imperial Capital's." With that I felt a rushed of happiness come over me! They were going to the same school as I am, oops, I forgot to mention that I was staying here for a couple months because I supposed to have a lot of shows near the area. I didn't want to miss out on any schoolwork, so I just enrolled in one near the area. And that's when it hit me, where I had seen that boy's face before! He was on the school website putting something into his locker.

   "So you were the pretty boy putting a book into his locker on the school website!" I pointed at the purple haired boy, his eyes widened and he went right back to hiding behind his friend again. I should ask them to be my friends! But..what if they say no!? That would be so embarrassing- Wait a second, I'm a rockstar, why would they say no?

   "I going to the same school for a bit so- will you guys be friends with me!?" I shouted, closing my eyes shut. I felt so scared asking a simple question but was relieved with the answer.

   "OF COURSE-" Both of them shouted out the same time, I was so happy! I can't wait for school now, they seem like such cool people. We also exchanged numbers and names, the blonde haired girl was named Kaede Akamatsu and the purple haired boy was named Kokichi Oma. Kokichi Oma, that picture of him..he was putting what seemed to be a novel into his locker with a shy smile of his face. He looked so pretty! And now I'm friends with him! Wait! I forgot to ask what does he look for in a song, shit! Oh well, I guess I could just text him or wait till school. Either way, I have a feeling these next couple months are gonna to be fun!