The concert part 2.

Hey guys! Hopefully this either gets out the same day I posted the previous chapter, or sometime tomorrow. I'd like to thank flowerSaionji for suggesting townie by mitski! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Like I said before if you have any suggestions leave them down below! 

   I quickly covered my mouth, I looked to the side and saw Kaede laughing her ass off. Oh. My. God. Why did I do that!? What if Shuichi heard me!? He probably thinks I'm a loser fanboy oh no oh no oh no-

  "High-maintenance means you're a gluttonous queen~"

  Oh fuck oh fuck it's my favorite song from the playlist holy shit I listened to it at least ten times on repeat. He sounded so, I don't know how to describe it! His voice sounded so smooth, and if he sang this part coming up to me while we were dancing I would-

   "Kill me romantically~"

   "OH MY GOD SHUICHI I LOVE YOU-" No! No! No! Did I really just say that? in fact I screamed it even louder than I screamed last time! Please don't notice please don't notice- 

   And in the very moment, Shuichi smiled and winked at me. I could feel my soul leaving my body. For the rest of the concert I was screaming and crying like a unhinged 13 year old girl. Reaching my hands out to Shuichi and all that shit. Kaede looked terrified. 

   "Oma please calm down it's just a song-" 

   "IT'S NOT JUST A SONG AKAMATSU IT'S MY LIFE!"

   Not one of my proudest moments. But that thing with Shuichi..was something out of a romance novel! I was absolutely infatuated. After the show was over I was starting to come back to earth. 

   "Oh my god. I did not just do that." I whispered, Kaede laughed and patted me on the shoulder.

   "You did just do that, and I'm sure Shuichi could hear all of it." 

   "Well at least I don't have to like, meet him face to face!" I said, trying to reassure myself that I didn't make that much of fool out of myself. But Kaede gave me a sly grin, I was confused to why but then she told me this.

   "Did you even look at the pass that they gave us when we entered the stadium?" I gulped and shook my head. I just assumed everyone got them, so I shoved it in my pocket. 

   "Why don't you take a look at it?" Kaede suggested, I slowly took the pass out my pocket. A look of terror was painted on my face. It was a back stage pass, meaning I get to meet Shuichi! Oh no- I'm gonna have to face him after all the screaming crying and cheering shit- Wait..I get to meet Shuichi!?! HELL YEAH-

Shuichi POV

   I walked off the stage, listening to my fans' cheers slowly fade. They deserve so much better..my songs have been lacking recently and I just want to make something that everyone can enjoy! I don't know what to do, I've been up all night for days on end and I just can't seem to come up with the perfect song! Well at least I get to meet some of my fans today, the way they get so excited to see me makes me so happy! And while they're there I can ask them what qualities they look for in a song! I'm a genius! Well not quite..don't get too ahead of yourself Saihara. Sometimes I have to remind myself to be humble, it's so different when I'm on the stage. I feel so full of myself and confident, but when the mic is taken out of my hand I feel really..vulnerable. Huh..weird. Anyways, walked into the room where all the meeting and greeting action would be happening. It took a bit for security to round everyone up and get them in a line, so I had some time to myself. I thought about who might show up, my thoughts started to drift off.

   I thought about the boy with the lavender hair in the front row seat, he was shy and reserved at first, looking around as if he as were trying to get his thoughts together. But, when I started singing Love Me Dead he changed. He screamed out he loved me, I felt myself blush at the thought, I get it a lot at concerts, but I can't get over it. It's such an endearing term I can't help but get a little flustered! When I winked at him he looked like he was going to faint, thankfully he didn't, I would feel bad if he did. I wondered if he was gonna come tonight, as I kept thinking I got the feeling I saw his face somewhere before, huh, I wonder where..

Yayy another chapter! I need to go to bed, so have a good day/night everyone!

- L