Preface

"For the last time I'm telling you. Stay out of our family matters! We don't want your interference anymore." His words reached her heart and broke it into thousand pieces.

°°
"I'm not a member of this family. Thus, I have no reason to stay here anymore." She voiced out her heart before turning her back from him.

He couldn't react or say a single word further, only watched her walking away from him in the middle of this hall full of people.

°°

"Have you seen this woman?" He couldn't hear the reply from the person before him, his eyes caught a familiar figure laying on the road in the pool of blood.

"IMLIE!" He shouted heading towards her lifeless body.

"WAKE UP! GOD DAMN WAKE UP..please..." He pleaded holding her lifeless body in his arms.

"I wouldn't say anything to your antics, would always support your dramatic nature. Please come back..please.." His tears were rolling down on his dead wife's pale face.

I'm sorry... I'm sorry... Only if I could turn the time. Only if I could hold your hand before your leaving...please God give me a chance...please..

°°

"Hello sir! I'm Imlie from Pagdandia, applied for internship in Bhaskar Times." Seeing her in front of him without any scratches and lively was something he couldn't believe.

He didn't say anything rather kept staring at her in awe.

Did I just get back into the time before our marriage and all?

***********

!DISCLAIMER!

I'm Sumi96, the rightful author of this Arylie fanfiction. My mother tongue/first language isn't English. Therefore, please bear with my grammatical mistakes.

**
This story is inspired by various Korean Dramas and Webtoon/Manhwa. However, the idea is mine after watching 28th April's precap.
Therefore, there is no connection of real life events with this story.

**

Don't you dare to copy my idea and tagged it as your own. Issues of plagiarism will be taken seriously.

Thank you.

**

I hope you guys enjoy the story as it is.

With Love
Sumi96
♡♡♡