Prologue- I

*
*"~°~"*

Life is a journey; people are the companions. Happiness is the road which we choose to be with. You never know when the path will end; your destination will be reached or companions will leave you alone. Nothing can be foreseen. However, we always learn the value of something, either when we lost it or never have it to begin with.

She came into my life, when I lost all the colours. I never asked for it, yet craved for it.

She hold my hand, when the rain was unbeatable; Sun was unbearable. I never asked for, yet waited for it.

She guarded me; became the knight in shining armour, when no one embraced me and scared away. I never asked for it, yet accepted it.

She soothed my soul, when my chaos was intense, intolerant, barbaric. I never asked for it, yet internalised in me.

She was the hope, that I forever hoped for;
She was the lullaby, that put me into calming slumber;
She was the light that guided me to end my darkness;
Yet, I denied all, her contribution, her sacrifices, her screams in agony in the end....

I've turned back the time for you.
My beloved, I'll save you, protect you with all gold, I have.

I'm Aryan Singh Rathore; you will always be my Janglee wife, Imlie Aryan Singh Rathore, in this life and in every life that we can possibly have.

I vowed...

*"~°~"*
*