For our daughter

"Ad somnum" the spell was barely above a whisper but the effect was immediate, Davina almost fell to the ground but Kara caught her just in time. She carried the girl to the sofa. The screams from the poor tortured souls all but stopped.

Kara's gaze went to Rebekah who'd been standing by with her arms folded across her chest, along with the spy her brother had in his employment.

A tired sigh left her lips when her gaze went to the last actor in this charade. "You can get down there now, no one will hurt you." Kara said while the boy gripped fearfully on the ledge.

"He said I couldn't climb down."

Kara nodded to Kevin "Then jump, that man will catch you" the boy didn't look like he believed her and she was about to throw him with a chair until Kevin coaxed him to jump. When Kevin caught the boy she gave him a look before speaking.

"Compel him to forget about this, about Davina and tell him to go about his life like he's never met her." She said ignoring the desperate expression on the boys face. It was better this way, it was a shame that young love wouldn't get the chance to blossom but she wasn't here to play Cupid, nor did she care about it. His life would've been lost if Niklaus had continued, speaking of she placed her hands on her hips staring at the three downed men. Each wearing a expression of agony. Davina must've got them good, she wondered why she attacked Marcel though.

"Niklaus.." she started staring him down as he got to his feet "I'm wonder.. and yet fail to understand why you've continued your relentless pursuit of Davina even though I specifically told you to let it go."

Klaus grunted in pain, rolling his shoulders " She is necessary in dealing with the witches"

She glared and pointed to Claire who offered a sheepish wave "That is the only witch I need in my company, she is someone I trust explicitly to do as I ask no one else. She's stronger than Davina and she has spent years practicing her craft, why would you continue this stupidity? Do you truly believe forcing the girl by threatening the boy she adores would make her bend to your whims?"

Klaus scoffed "Davina carries the power of three harvest witches she's much stronger and like I said would be a great boon for us as for my methods they've worked in the past why shouldn't it now!?"

Kara grit her teeth slowly losing her patience "Oh ? She's stronger than a descendant from Morgana Le Fay? Really a witch who was stronger than mother ? A witch who'd had legends after her? Really you believe a witch who carried the power of three harvest witches is stronger than the woman who brought countries to their knees?" She stepped closer "No. she is not because that power Davina carries is not hers! It's a covens magic and it's magic that will kill her! Within months if not weeks! Niklaus for fuck sakes when I tell you I do not need a witch or her I mean I do not.

When Davina dies, the magic will die with her! There will be no more New Orleans coven to hunt my daughter!" She exploded in anger

Marcels eyes widened "what? She's .. she's going to die?"

Kara sneered in his direction before taking a calming breath "Of course she is, you like the idiot you are interrupted a ritual one that would've caused no issue after it was completed.. and when the harvest was ready to be reaped.

The sacrificed witches would have been resurrected and celebrated by their coven for rejuvenating their covens magic. But because you have not a single brain cell you bust in stole away the girl essentially signing her death warrant. Her blood will be on your hands.. Marcellus .. I do hope you pat yourself on the back for such an meritorious achievement." She snarled with sarcastic smile.

"And you .." she looked at Klaus "Bloody ask the reason before taking things into your own hands and killing innocent children." She muttered with trace amount of disgust.