As silk ..

Mikaelson Compound

Thierry  slightly fearful of the look on the woman's face "Look the guy just came outta nowhere, alright, your sister went to kill him but he grabbed and started chanting some spell before she started being desiccated." He went on explaining where they were yet none of his information was remotely calming to the fuming hybrid , in fact she wondered whether he enjoyed having a spine.

Kara breathed through her nose, her fists tightly clenched before whipping out her cellphone and dialed Elijah's number, thankfully her noble brother answered his phone on the first ring, forgoing any decorum she immediately started to speak of the current dilemma"Elijah I need you find our sister, she's been caught by papa tunde and if I'm right he's here for revenge against Niklaus."

"Revenge?" Elijah echoed "Send me the location sister"

"Yeah I'm going after Niklaus now, he's supposed to deal with his wayward adopted son." She sighed and ended the call before punching Thierry — the vampire flew a few feet  before dropping to the ground holding his cracked jaw in agony.

"You better pray nothing else happens to my sister, else your head will decorate the gates of my compound." She sneered . And turned to the rest of the vampires around her "Go do something productive.. bloody idiots"

Kara was about to leave when her gaze went too the Hayley upstairs "I want every single hybrid around the compound , in and outside. I have to deal with this witch and hoping I'm not too late." She turned to Claire "you have my permission to let loose if you're attacked." She remarked before speeding out of the compound.

Warehouse 57

Elijah found his sister but he wasn't able to break the boundary spell , he was about to call his sister when someone showed up, someone who shouldn't have been outside the compound in the first place.

"Hayley! You shouldn't be here"

Hayley shook her head "Rebekah's in trouble so are we going to argue about me being here of how we're going to get her out?"

Elijah grunted but didn't argue any further "there's a boundary spell, we can't enter and if we can't enter we can't get her out. So the witch channeling her has an endless source of magic"

Hayley took out her phone and called the one person who would give her grief before helping. "We need to call your sister, she might know what to do."

Elijah sighed "She's going to be upset, mostly likely lock you up to never leave again." He said with a slight smirk "and I'm inclined to agree.."

Hayley rolled her eyes but dialed Kara's number , the woman answered the phone almost immediately

"Hayley is something wrong?"

Hayley stammered slightly at the vivid concern in Kara's tone "Well.. I know you're going to be mad but I'm going to need you to stay calm. So I'm with Elijah and we found Rebekah but there's a boundary spell and we can't break it. Elijah thinks this witch is channeling your sister as an endless supply of magic."

Hayley felt her heart hammer in her chest when the hybrid took a deep breath on the other side of the phone "I'm sending Claire to you." She said curtly "and little wolf I assure you when this is over , we'll be having words." Was all Hayley heard when the dial tone sounded in her ear.

She glanced at Elijah who looked slightly amused despite the situation. "I suppose you heard everything?"

Elijah nodded not bothering to conceal the knowing the smirk on his lips "I did .."