𝗣 𝗥 𝗢 𝗟 𝗢 𝗚 𝗨 𝗘

"𝗢𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝟭𝟮𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿 of the first day of October 1989, 43 women around the world have birth. This was unusual only in the fact that none of these women had been pregnant when the day first began. Sir Reginald Hargreeves, eccentric billionaire and adventurer, resolved to locate and adopt as many of the children as possible."

He got eight of them.

Number one, also known as Luther Hargreeves. He has the ability of super strength. But after a botched mission that almost left him dead, he was given a serum that changed him to be half-ape. Number 3 and him had a close connection. As they were in love.

Number two, also known as Diego Hargreeves. He was given the ability of Trajectory Manipulation. Although, he also had a rivalry with number one. He had a bond with number eight, as well as number four and six.

Number three. known as Allison Hargreeves. She has the ability of Vocal Reality Manipulation. To activate these powers, she begins with the statement "I hear a rumor," Number one and her were very close.

Number four, also known as Klaus Hargreeves. He was given the ability of Mediumship. He can speak to the dead. Only, this power frightens him. So to keep his powers damped, he uses alcohol and drugs. He was close with number six.

Number 5, he wasn't given a name. He sticks to being called "five". He has the ability of space-time manipulation. This allows him to jump through space and time. He was very close to number eight. Some would say he was in love.

Number six, is known as Ben Hargreeves. He had the ability of summoning and control eldritch tentacle creatures from a portal in his stomach. He had a close bond with number eight and four.

Number seven, also known as Vanya Hargreeves. She didn't have a power. She was just ordinary.

Number eight, is known as (Y/n) Hargreeves. She had two abilities instead of one. Those were shapeshifting and invisibility. Her and number five were inseparable.

——

Credits to the people who made this series
I do not own the storyline, just the character (Y/n).

——

ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ.