𝗖 𝗛 𝗔 𝗣 𝗧 𝗘 𝗥 - 𝗡 𝗜 𝗡 𝗘

𝟯𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪               

❝𝗛𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗶𝗺𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳, 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗳
𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗱❞

                   _______

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗺𝘆. Everyone rushed out. Luther was carrying Allison, and Five was carrying (Y/n). "I don't think she's breathing," Luther said. "If we don't get them upstairs, they're gonna die," Klaus explained. Diego opened the door for them. The ran up towards the medical room. Luther placed Allison on one bed, while Five placed (Y/n) on the other. "She suffered a severe laceration to her larynx," Grace said, as she checked Allison. "One of you will need to give blood." Grace added. "I will," everyone said except Five, who wouldn't leave (Y/n)'s side. All of a sudden, Diego collapsed on the floor. "Stick him," Pogo said. Pogo then went over to the other unconscious girl. "Dear Christ," Pogo commented. "Excuse me," Grace said to pogo. "I'm going to need everyone to leave," Grace ordered. Everyone agreed except for Five. "Five dear, you have to go," Grace told him. "No! Mom! Please!" He cried out. "She'll be okay. Just please wait outside," she reassured. Five hesitated but eventually left the room. Pogo shut the door.

5 minutes went by, then 10, then 20, then an hour. Diego, Five, and Luther were still waiting outside. Klaus went to his room to look for "something" as he quoted it. Five started to pace. "Five calm down," Diego told him. "I'm trying. Okay? I'm trying," Five responded. Diego and Luther were on the ground against the wall. Diego turned to Luther. "You okay?" Diego asked. Luther chuckled. "No," Luther responded. "You?" he asked back. "No. We basically lost our sisters man," Diego said. "Vanya," Luther muttered remembering. He got up. "Vanya must've done this. She had to," Luther said. "What are you talking about?" Diego said, as he got up too. "They were looking for Vanya right? And we find them, bleeding out, and they went to look for Vanya," Luther explained. Five stopped pacing. "Luther shockingly has a point," Five agreed. "I agree," Diego said. "But how could Vanya do this?" Diego asked. Before anyone could say anything, Pogo came out of the room, closing the door behind him. "So?" Diego asked. "They're both okay," Pogo said. All them let out a shaky sigh. "Can we go in?" Five asked. Pogo got out of the way. Five turned the knob. There she was, laying on the bed. With a white big bandage on her stomach. Next to her on the other bed was Allison. With a smaller but big white bandage on her neck. Diego watched from the door frame, not wanting to interrupt. Five rushed to (Y/n) and Luther rushed to Allison. Both of the girls remained with their eyes closed. Five had a tight grip on (Y/n)'s left hand. Fearing that if he let go, he would lose her again. He fought the erg to let out a sob. "Okay boys, you should go now. They need to rest," Grace said. Both of them left.

"The bastard that nearly killed our sister's is still out there, with Vanya," Diego said, as he stopped pacing around the living room. "We need to go after him," Diego added. "Vanya is not important," Five interrupted. "Hey, that's your sister. A little heartless even for you Five," Diego pointed out. "I'm not saying I don't care about her, but if the apocalypse happens today, she dies along with the other seven billion of us. Harold Jenkins is our first priority," Five explained. "Wouldn't you like to stay with (Y/n) though?" Diego asked. Five sighed. "She still isn't awake. She'll probably be out for another hour or two," Five answered. "Then I agree, let's go," Diego said. "You guys count me out," Klaus told them. Diego and Five stopped in their tracks. "I mean, you know, no offense or whatever. It's just. I kind of feel bad. Like this is a whole lot of pressure for newly-sober me so," Klaus ranted. "You're coming," Diego told him. "No, no, no. I mean I think we can all agree that my powers—I mean it's pretty much useless. I'd be holding you guys back," Klaus told them. "Klaus get up," Five demanded. "You can't make me," Klaus reminded. Diego threw a knife in between his legs. Klaus sighed and got up "Then again, a little exercise couldn't hurt," Klaus said.