𝗖 𝗛 𝗔 𝗣 𝗧 𝗘 𝗥 - 𝗦 𝗘 𝗩 𝗘 𝗡

𝟯𝗥𝗗  𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪

   ❝𝗪𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁
𝗵𝗶𝘀, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲❞

       _______

𝗔 𝗰𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 in front of some people. "I see them! I see the car!" someone in the crowd shouted. The car doors opened, and all the young umbrella academy members stepped out. One boy from the crowd made his way to the main carpet. He jumped the barricade and grabbed a girls arm. It was (Y/n) that he had grabbed. "Excuse me. I'm your biggest fan!" the boy told her. "Thank you but you shouldn't be here," She explained. "Hey, hey. You're not suppose to be here," Luther told the boy, grabbing his arm. Five went over to (Y/n). "Are you okay?" he asked, as he looked around to see if anything happened to her. "Yes I'm fine," she reassured him. Five turned to the boy. "You should leave. You can't be here," he said angrily, "Get back behind the barricade!" Sir Reginald Hargreeves shouted. Luther and Five guided (Y/n) back inside the academy. "It's just, I was born on the same day as the Academy kids. I think I'm like them. I must be! I haven't quite figured out what my power is yet. But maybe with your help we can find out," the boy explained. "You have no power. You never will have powers. Now go home," Reginald told him. "No please—Just—I, you have to let me stay. I came all this way. Please don't make me go back," the boy pleaded. "A little word of advice, my boy. Not everyone in this world can be powerful. Chasing something unattainable, is a recipe for a lifetime of disappointment and resentment. So get off my property," he told the boy.

       _______

"Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?" Diego asked. Five continued to chug the coffee, then he threw it across the room. "We don't know," (Y/n) answered truthfully. "Yet," Five added. "But what we do know is that he is responsible for the apocalypse. So we have to find him. And we have to do it now," Five explained. "But how is he connected to what's about to happened?" Luther asked. "We don't know," (Y/n) responded. "Wait so you just know his name?" Diego asked (Y/n), stepping in front of the trio. "That's it?" he asked again. "That's enough," Five answered for her. "There's probably dozens of Herold Jenkins in the city," Diego argued. "Well we just better start looking then," Five argued back. "Is it just me or is there tension here?" Klaus asked. "What?" both Five and Diego asked. Klaus walked over to them. "Mhm," he said circling around them. "What are you doing?" Luther asked. "Uh huh—" Klaus went on. Then, he stopped and went over of (Y/n). He looked at her up and down. "Can I help you?" she asked. Klaus faked yawned and put his arm around her. "Wanna go do something fun?" Klaus asked. "No." Five said. "No?" Klaus asked. "No. First of off, she not going with you. Secondly, we need her help. And thirdly, she doesn't want to go. Simple," Five told Klaus. "But the poor girl hasn't even spoken," Klaus defended. "We need all the help we can get," Diego told him. "Mhm," Klaus agreed, as he sat down. Silence filled the living room. "Okay, I'm sorry. I am the only one that's skeptical here?" Allison asked. Five grunted and shifted around. "You okay?" (Y/n) whispered to him. "Yeah," Five replied. "I mean how exactly do you guys know all of this about, what's his name?" Allison asked. "Herold Jenkins," both (Y/n) and Five said in union. "You know those lunatics in masks who attacked the house?" Five went on. "Oh yeah I think I remember those guys," Klaus spoke and got up. "Yeah they hurt (Y/n)," Diego said. Five rolled his eyes at him. "The ones that attacked us while you were getting drunk," Diego aimed at Five. "Yeah, them. They were sent by the Temps Commission to stop me from coming back and preventing the end of life on earth," Five replied. "The Temps what?" Allison asked. "My former employer. They monitor all of time and space, to make sure that whatever is suppose to happen, happens. They believe the apocalypse is coming in three days. So we went to Commission headquarters and intercepted a message that was meant for said lunatics. 'Protect Harold Jenkins'. So he must be responsible for the apocalypse," Five explained. Everyone stayed silent. Then they spoke. "What do you mean protect time and space?" Allison asked. "Where is Hazel Five?" Diego said over Allison. "What are you even talking about Five?" Luther asked at the same time. (Y/n) sighed and sat down. "My skin is on fire," Klaus said. "Do you have any idea how insane this sounds?" Allison questioned. "You know what else is insane? (Y/n) and I look like 13-year olds, Diego is obsessed with protecting (Y/n) when clearly she doesn't need him, Klaus talks to the dead, And Luther thinks he's fooling everybody with that overcoat. Everything about us is insane. It always has been!" Five shouted. "Especially your obsession with (Y/n) these days," Klaus whispered. Diego and (Y/n) shot Klaus a look. "I mean he does have a point there though," Klaus added. "We didn't choose this life, we're just living it. For the next three days anyway," Five told them. "But the last time we tried to stop it we all died," Allison reminded him. "Why is this time any different? Why shouldn't I go home to my daughter" she asked. "Because this time I'm here, and (Y/n) is awake. We have the name of the man responsible. Guys we actually have the chance of saving the lives of billions of people. Including Claire," Five said. "You know her name?" Allison asked surprised. "I do, and I'd like to live long enough to meet her," Five told her. "Alright. Let's get this bastard," Allison agreed. "You had me at Gernald Jenkins," Diego said. "Harold Jenkins," Five corrected. "Whatever I've already lost two people this week, I'm not losing anyone else," Diego argued. "Luther?" Five asked. "Yeah, you go. I'm gonna stay and go though Dad's files. I still think this has something to do with why he sent me to the Moon," Luther explained. "Seriously? Now you wanna make the end of the world about you and Dad?" Diego asked unsurprised. "No 'watch for threats' that's what he told me. You think that's a coincidence? This a has to be connected somehow," Luther argued. "No we should all stick together," Allison tried convincing him. "We don't have time for this," Five reminded them. "Let's roll. I know where we can find this asshole. Klaus, (Y/n), you're with me," Diego said. "Yeah. I—I'm good. I think I'll, uh, I think I'll pass. I'm feeling a little under the weather, so, uh," He explained walking away. "Let's go (Y/n)," Diego told the teenage girl. She didn't budge moving. Diego clapped his hands. "Earth to (Y/n), let's roll!" He yelled. The girl stared at him. Allison left the room and Luther did shortly. "Give us a minute," Five told his brother. "What? No. We have to go," Diego reminded him. "Just a minute," Five remarked. "Fine. But no lovely dovey stuff," Diego warned him. Five made sure Diego left.