𝗖 𝗛 𝗔 𝗣 𝗧 𝗘 𝗥 - 𝟯

𝟭𝗦𝗧 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪

❝(𝗬/𝗻) 𝘄𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆
𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁,❞

                    _______
"𝗚𝗼𝗱," 𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻, as we went up the stairs. "What are you complaining about this time?" I asked him. "Nothing. When is that lady going to leave?" Five asks me. "I dunno. That's Diego's girlfriend and problem now," I responded. I open the apartment door, walking towards what I saw was Lila helping Diego. "Oh. He isn't dead," Five said, walking towards me. "Disappointed?" Lila asked him. "Oh to see you? Always," Five answered her. He grabbed a two gauze pads and handed me one for my eye. "So much hostility in such a tiny package. Did you cut yourself shaving? I could teach you to shave like a big boy," Lila told him. She then saw me. "What happened to you?" she asked me. "We ran into an old family friend. Now stop asking her questions," Five spoke before I could. "You didn't untie him?" I asked Lila, pointing towards Elliott who was tied up to a chair behind me. "Was I supposed to?" Lila asked me. "Yeah," I replied. "Oops," she mumbled. She went back to helping Diego's wound on his stomach. I could feel Five arm griping me aside. He took me outside the apartment, towards the door in the back. He motioned for me to sit on the stairs. He shortly sat next to me afterwards. "Don't you feel something strange about her?" he whispered to me. "What do you mean?" I asked him. "Diego was wounded somehow. And yet she's healing him," Five told me. "Your point?" I asked him. "She was following us. How else could Diego get here with a wound," he explained. "There's something strange about her that I just can't get a grip on," he said. "I don't know. I've known her for only 2 months but now since the four of us came together, I've been having a weird feeling about her here," I admitted. "But hey, let's not jump to conclusions with no evidence," I reminded him. He only nodded his head.

As Five and I were now sitting on the couch, the man called Elliott called out for us. "Hey we got one," Elliott said. The sound of an alarm kept going off. That's when we stood up and went towards him."Hey one of those machines you asked for is going crazy," Elliott explained. "Which one?" Five asked. "It's the uh atmospheric radar," Elliott replied. "Good," Five simply said. "I don't get it. What are you tracking? A hurricane? A Strom front?" Elliott wondered. "Sound waves," Five responded. "Sound waves," Elliott copied. "Let's go," Five whispered to me. He took my hand and spatial jumped us somewhere.

We ended up in a field of cornstalk. "What are we doing here?" I asked Five. "Looking for our sister," Five answered. He motioned to keep going straight. "Sister? Allison?" I asked, as we continued to walk. "Nope," Five replied. We kept moving until Five stopped. "Hi Vanya," Five said. I walked closer to see Vanya on the ground. "Who are you?" Vanya asked. "I'm your brother," Five answered. She got up and stared at me. "And you?" she asked me. "I'm your sister," I replied. "I have a brother and sister?" Vanya excitedly asked. "More than one," I corrected her. "Look you can either stay here and wait for the IKEA mafia to come back to kill you, Or you can come with us," Five told her. Then, he grabbed my wrist and guided us back. "Wh—why are they trying to kill me?" I heard Vanya asked from behind me. "Cause you're not supposed to be here Vanya," Five answered. "In Dallas?" Vanya asked. "No, in 1963," I corrected. We came across many knocked down cornstalk that formed a circle. "Holy shit," Vanya mumbled. "Yeah pretty wild right?" Five asked. "It's good to see your powers are still intact. Let's go," Five told us. "I still can't believe I have a sister and brother," Vanya's said. "You have plenty trust me," I told her. She gave me a soft smile, and continued to walk.

Five opened the door for us. Vanya and I walked in and sat at the counter of a dinner. Five made his way next to me, leaving me in between him and Vanya. "Can I get anything started for you three?" a lady asked. "Black coffee please," Five said. "Anything for you two?" the lady asked, motioning to Vanya and I. "I'm fine thank you," I told her. "I'm alright," Vanya said. The lady pull out a cup and poured coffee in it, passing it to Five. "Leave the pot," Five advised. "You guys gonna tell me what the hell's going on?" Vanya asked us. "When you were a baby, you were bought by an eccentric billionaire. He raised you in an elite academy with seven other siblings with extraordinary powers. But in the year 2019, in order to avoid the apocalypse, we jumped into a vortex and ended up being scattered through the timeline in Dallas, Texas," Five explained. Vanya's face read that she was confused. "Any questions?" Five asked. "What do you mean 'the apocalypse'?" Vanya wondered. "The end of the world," I answered. "But how?" Vanya asked me. "You really don't remember?" I asked her. "No. Nothing before a month ago," Vanya told me. "What do you remember?" Five asked her. "I landed in, like a—back alley. Got hit by a car. My head was ringing like crazy. I had no idea how I got there, where I came from. What causes the apocalypse?" Vanya asked us. "Asteroid impact," Five replied. "The big kaboom ends everything. Just like the one that got the dinosaurs except way worse. Bad news is it followed us here," Five explained. "What do you mean, 'followed us'?" Vanya wondered. "Eight days from now, the world ends in a nuclear doomsday. It's a different disease but—same result," Five responded. "That can't be right," Vanya informed him. "He saw it," I explained. There was silence between the three of us. "You were there. We all were," Five spoke, getting rid of the silence. "Shit! I need to make a phone call," Vanya exclaimed. She rushed over to the phone. Five only sighed in her actions. "Who is she going to call?" Five asked. "I don't know," I shrugged.

5 minutes had passed and Five kept pouring coffee. "Jesus," Five muttered. "What?" I asked him. "Come on," he said. We walked over to Vanya. He hung up the phone for her. "What the hell?" Vanya growled. "We don't have time for this," Five reminded her. "That's my friend you just hung up on," Vanya scolded. "Listen to me. Those people from the field are coming after us. They are never going to stop. Do you understand me? We need to sick together. Find the others and figure out how to stop doomsday. Whoever this person is, they can't be more important than the end of the world. We need to go," Five explained to her. Him and I started to walk out. "Ever stopped to think that maybe Vanya made some close friends?" I asked him. He opened the door for me. "Yeah well we gotta keep moving," he explained, letting the door close. "Should've let her finish," I said. "(Y/n) we have more important things to worry about. Vanya's friend is not even on the list of our priorities," Five told me. The door of the dinner opened and Vanya came out. "Where do we Start?" she asked.

"Why do people shout so loud?" I complained. "It's fine stop complaining. We have to get closer," Five said. The three of us walked closer to the ring. "There he is," Five spoke. "Luther?" I asked. "Yep," Five answered. In the ring was Luther fighting another man. But all of a sudden, Luther stopped hitting him. "Look he's pummeling him," Vanya told us. Luther let the guy hit him over and over again. "Oh my god Luther!" I exclaimed. "Why isn't he fighting back?" Five asked. The man kept throwing punches. "Again! Hit me!" Luther yelled. "Luther are you crazy? Just hit him!" Five shouted. "Give me everything you've got!" Luther shouted. The man hit Luther's jaw, sending Luther down to the ground. Everyone started to boo. "Shit. Luther," Five muttered. "Why didn't he fight back?" Vanya asked. "There has to be a reason," I said. "Come on!" Five shouted. Vanya and I followed along.

ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ.