𝗖 𝗛 𝗔 𝗣 𝗧 𝗘 𝗥 - 𝗙 𝗜 𝗩 𝗘

𝟭𝗦𝗧 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪

❝𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹, 𝘆𝗼𝘂
𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗲𝘁,❞

                               _______

I woke up to nothing but Luther's loud munching. Five was still asleep with his arms around me. "You look comfortable," Luther stated. I tried to get out his arms but he just tightens his grip. "What time is it?" I asked. "7:53am," Luther responded. "Where's Diego?" I asked another question. "He hasn't been back since he left. Figured he'd be back soon. He knows how to handle himself," Luther answered. "What happened to you and Five?" He asked. I tried to get out of his grasp slowly and it surprisingly worked. I sat on the edge of the bed. "Just some, talking and stuff," I replied. "Okay," Luther said, as he took another bite out of his sandwich. That made me hungry. Imma go rob something. I stood up and walked towards the door. "Where are you going?" He asked. "I'll be back in 10 minutes," I responded.

I went back at least 30 minutes later. I opened the door and walked in and saw Luther and Five talking. This is just great. I thought maybe I could've avoided this. They didn't seem to hear me so I just stood by the entrance. "I found all of you. Your bodies," Five told him. "We die?" Luther asked. "Horribly. You we're together, trying to stop whoever it was that ends the world. It seems like (Y/n) was still in a coma and woke up that same day it happened when I found her," Five responded. I was still in a coma? There was a bit of silence until Luther spoke. "Wait how do you know that?" Luther asked. Five took out something from his back pocket. "This was clutched in your hand when I found you," Five said, as he tossed it to Luther. It was the eyeball. "Must've ripped it out of their head right before you went down," Five added. "Whose head?" Luther asked. "Like I said I don't know," Five answered. "Well there's a serial number on the back. Maybe you could try that," Luther told him. "That's a dead end. Just another hunk of glass," Five said, as he took the eye back. Diego busted through the door. He went right pass me. I guess no one can see me even when I'm visible. "Piece of shit," Diego spoke. That's when I turned invisible. Diego went marching right towards Five and Luther, especially Five. Luther got up and Five took notice. "Do you have any idea what you just did?" Diego asked. Luther stopped Diego and wrapped his arms around him, causing him to float. "Nope let me— Get your ape hands off of me!" Diego yelled. "I can do this as long as it takes you to clam down," Luther told him. Diego somewhat calmed down. "Fine," Diego agreed and fell out of Luther's grasps. "Now, wanna tell us what you're talking about?" Luther asked. "Our brother has been pretty busy since he got back. He was in the middle of that shootout at Griddys, and then at Gimble Brothers, after the guys in masks attacked the Academy, looking for him," Diego stated. "None of which is any of your concern," Five responded. "You involved (Y/n) at Gimble Brothers. They found blood and it traced back to her," Diego told him. Diego then turned to Luther. "(Y/n) lied about playing with a gun. She has two bullet wounds because of Five," Diego said. "She didn't get hurt at Gimble Brothers," Five stated. Not true. "She did! She has a bullet wound on her thigh and shoulder! And she barley made it out alive when the academy was attacked! She has a scar on her forehead because if it," Diego exclaimed. Five didn't look at Diego but Instead looked somewhere else. "They just killed my friend," Diego told him. "Who are they Five?" Luther asked. "They work for my former employer. A woman called the Handler. She sent them, to stop me. Then soon as Diego's friend got in their way, well fair game," Five explained. "And now they're my fair game. And now I'm going to see to it that they pay," Diego threatened, and started to walk by the door. "That would be a mistake Diego. They've killed people far more dangerous than you," Five said. Diego opened the door next to me and till didn't feel my presences. "While you're at it find (Y/n)!" Luther shouted. Diego stopped and turned around. This caught Five's attention too. "What? What are you talking about?" Diego asked. "She left and said she'd be back in 10 minutes but it's already been an hour," Luther stated. Everyone was silent. "What if they got her?" Luther asked. "Did she say where she was going?" Diego asked. "No. She just said that she'd be back," Luther told him. "But she's still recovering from both wounds. She can't fight them off like that," Luther explained. That's when Five got up. "I'll help look," Five insisted. Luther got up too but only to push Five down back on the bed. Diego left and slammed the door on his way out. Did they really not hear me enter earlier? "Diego's got it. You're gonna explain everything," Luther said, as he sat down. "Former employer? What's this really about Five?" Luther asked him. "And don't give me any of this 'it's none of your business' crap all right?" Luther demanded. "Well it's a long story. They turned me into the perfect instrument for rehabilitation of the time continuum, or 'correction,' as they called them. I wasn't the only one. There are other like me. Beings out of time, fractured, extracted from the lives that they knew. I don't know how they got there, but I do know that none of them were as good as me. They didn't realize it but I was biding my time, trying to figure out the right equation so I could get back. If I could just get back, I knew I could stop the apocalypse. Save the world," Five explained. "So I broke my contact," he added. "So you were a hitman?" Luther asked, he passed him coffee. "Yes," Five responded. "I mean you had a code right?" Luther asked. "You didn't kill just anybody," Luther added. "No code. We took out anyone who messed with the time line," Five corrected him. "What about innocent people?" Luther asked. This is getting boring. "It was the only way I could get back here,"  Five explained. "But that murder," Luther pointed out. "Jesus Luther grow up. We're not kids anymore. Theres no such thing as good guys or bad guys. There's just people going about their lives. But when the world ends all those people die. Including our family. Time changes everything," Five stated. Luther seemed confused. Honestly I was done hearing about all of this. I opened the door and left.