𝗖 𝗛 𝗔 𝗣 𝗧 𝗘 𝗥 - 𝟵

𝟯𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪             

     ❝𝗜 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂,𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝘆 𝗺𝗲,❞

      _______
Luther and younger Five were walking in front of (Y/n) and Five. (Y/n) and Five were walking up the stairs. "You realize my hands are started to sweat too, right?" (Y/n) asked. The two have been holding hands since they left the dinner 20 minutes ago. "Yes. And you're not sweating. You're fine. I'm fine!" Five shouted. They arrived at the top of the mini bridge. "What are you looking at? You see something funny? Asshole!" Five shouted at a man. "Oh, my god," (Y/n) whispered. "Mind your business! Or I'll give you something to stare at," Five told the person who walked by them. "Just keep walking. And walk straight," (Y/n) insisted. "You wish you could pull off these shorts!" Five shouted at the person again. "Please keep walking," (Y/n) told Five. (Y/n) let go of Five's hand but he quickly grabbed it again. "I told you that you're staying by me. That lunatic could steal you," Five pointed at younger but older Five. "But he's you," (Y/n) reminded him. "Exactly," Five agreed. Luther slowed down and walked by Five's right side. "Hey, sister. Hey, brother. How you doing?" Luther asked Five. They started to walk down the stairs. "He's gonna kill me, isn't he?" Five asked. Luther started to laugh. "What?" he asked. "What, him?" Luther pointed at the Five in front of them. "He's gonna kill you? Yeah right. That's ridiculous," he laughed it off. "You know, you're a terrible liar," (Y/n) pointed out. "You're a worse liar than you are a spotter," Five added. "Okay, whose fault is that? What good is having a spotter if you won't even listen to him?" Luther asked. "So you admit. You're conspiring against me?" Five asked. "Do—do you admit that you're suffering from paradox psychosis?" Luther asked. "All I'm suffering from is bracing clarity about you and your murderous intentions," Five declared. "Look, it's not like he's gonna 'kill you' kill you. He just want to kill a, um—version of you," Luther admitted. "But I am that version of me," Five explained. They got off the stairs and started to walk behind the other Five again. "Hey I don't love it either, but he's actually got a pretty good plan," Luther explained. "What? The one where you guys off me then jump to 2019 to save the world?" Five asked. "Yeah, wait. How did you know that?" Luther asked. "Because I'm him, and that is exactly what I would do if I were trying to kill me!" Five whisper shouted. "Okay, all I know is we've got one Five too many, and you're the one acting like a maniac," Luther explained. "Oh boy," (Y/n) whispered. "Manic? Luther, you have seen nothing. If you want a maniac? I will show you maniac," Five warned him. "Okay, as your spotter, I think the best thing I can do for you right now is put you out of your misery," Luther told him. "Okay Luther, listen," Five let go of (Y/n)'s hand and grabbed Luther's shoulders. "I know your feeble mind only responds to age and authority so listen very closely. Yet again, you are experiencing daddy issues, this time with your own brother, which honestly is making me a bit crazy. But remember this: I'm 14 days other than him. I have seniority here. So it is me you should be listening to Luther. I'm the daddy here!" Five shouted. People around them started to whisper. "How's it going?" Luther tried to play it off. Luther grabbed Five. Five grabbed (Y/n)'s hand again and dragged her with him. "Five please, you're being unseemly. Look at you," Luther exclaimed. "I admit there is a possibility that I may not be in my fully—right mind right now," Five admitted. "Okay good," Luther agreed. "But whatever I've got, he's got it too," Five added. "What?" Luther asked. Five hurried to catch up. "You three quit grab-assing. We're here," younger Five told them. Younger but older Five started to fart. "Flatulence. Stage four," Luther said. "See? What's your plan now bucko?" Five asked. Five then farted. "That was just lunch all right? Shut up," Five explained. (Y/n) went over to Luther. "Any ideas?" (Y/n) asked. "No. But your just as smart as normal Five. You got any?" Luther asked. "Maybe we should just go with our Five. Allow that Five to enter the portal and jump, and not result in anyone dying," (Y/n) suggested. "Yeah. Simple," Luther agreed.