𝗖 𝗛 𝗔 𝗣 𝗧 𝗘 𝗥 - 𝟳

𝟯𝗥𝗗  𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪

❝𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲,❞

                         _______
𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 (𝗬/𝗻) 𝗵𝗮𝗱 recently paid a visit to the Handler, not more than an hour ago. Now, they had arrived at the address of where the board of directors of the Commission will meet. "Alright this is it," Five muttered. The two started to walk towards the building, with Five almost getting hit by a car door. Five held the door open for (Y/n) to pass through. The two made their way to a lady. "Excuse me," (Y/n) spoke. "Uff da. You snuck up on me there. If you're looking for the cookies, we don't put 'em out till 3:00," the lady said. "We could hardly wait," (Y/n) replied. "Uh do you happen to know where the Midwest Soybean Society is meeting?" Five asked the lady. "Sure do. Muskellunge Banquet Room. You both looking for your mom? She in for the convention?" the lady asked them. Five pulled out money from his pocket. "Hey could I get some change?" Five asked. "Oh sure," the Lady responded. She took the money from Five's hand. "I'll just look in my purse. Only a nickel and a couple of dimes. Oh! You—are—in—luck, mister," The Lady told him. She handed Five some change. Five chuckled in response. "You know, some say the best luck is to die at the right time," Five explained. Five grabbed
(Y/n)'s hand and walked away. "Did you have to be weird back there?" (Y/n) whispered. "It's not weird if it's true," Five shot back. The two headed to a vending machine. Five put a couple coins in and pressed a button. The machine got jammed and didn't give him his Fudge Nutter. Five's anger issues escalated quicker than expected. He started to shake the machine. "Come on!" Five shouted. "Someone's got some anger issues," (Y/n) whispered. "Stupid mother Fuge Nutter!" Five yelled. He continued to bang and hit the machine. (Y/n) stepped aside and watched him. "Fuckin' Fudge Nutter!" Five exclaimed. He then hit the glass of the machine. The machine's glass cracked. "Let's go," Five told (Y/n). "Damn," (Y/n) inspected the machine. Five swiftly swiped one finger on the cake and licked it. Then, he grabbed an axe that was hanging on the wall. The two walked in the room. "Let's move on to article 17 please," someone in the room said. Once the two had fully entered the room, the man that had a small fish tank on his head, stopped what he was doing. "You!" he exclaimed. "Call Security!" before a Lady could reach the phone, Five cut her hand off. That's when (Y/n) transformed into a Cougar, taking out everyone in one of the rows. Five spatial jumped and took out the rest in the other row. (Y/n) transformed back to her human form, full of blood. "Ew," she whispered, looking down at herself. Meanwhile, Five spatial jumped on the table, looking down at the man with a fish tank. "She sent you both didn't she?" he asked. "Does it really matter now?" Five asked. "Whatever she offered you, I will double it, triple it," the man offered. "We aren't doing this for money," Five responded. Before Five could swing his axe at the fish tank, the lady from earlier knocked him down. "Oof," (Y/n) said. "Get off me!" Five yelled. "(Y/n)! Help!" Five struggled. "You're gonna pay for that vending machine little mister!" the attendant exclaimed. Five knocked her in her face. "Yeah? I don't wanna hurt you all right?" Five hissed. "Hurt me?" the attendant asked. She then landed a hit at Five's face, making (Y/n) gasp a little. "Oh I ain't afraid of you, you little pus ball!" the lady offended. Five hit her in the face with enough force that she blacked out. "Thanks," Five sarcastically told (Y/n). He looked around to see the man gone. "Shit," Five muttered. He ran to get a plank of wood that was next to (Y/n) and spatial jumped away. (Y/n) started to walk back to the hall they were at before. She saw Five smash the tank that was claimed to be the man's head. Five sighed. "Alright (Y/n), grab that bag and fill it with water," Five demanded. "Where am I gonna find water?" (Y/n) asked. "I don't know. Check that stupid vending machine," Five suggested.