Living Vicariously pt.2

(Error x Shattered x Ink)

Requested by... Well, everyone.

You filthy sinners really wanna see Error get absolutely railed, huh? Well, here you go. Error getting chu chued into next week. 😏

Kink Warning:
Degrading, gentle, rough, sweet, conolingistics, collaring

Angst Scale:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 8, 10
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Third Person POV

  Error felt tentacles wrap around his body. Fear shot through him and he likely would've crashed if he wasn't suddenly overwhelmed by A rush of positivity. "Calm." Shattered said.

  He could feel gentle kisses to his neck and A harsh grinding against his dick, but couldn't see it. His eye sockets were full of errors. He gives A quiet moan, gripping onto Ink. He couldn't believe that this was happening!

  "H-H0w d1d YoU even-en-en kn0w?" Error asked, glitching. Shattered sits down, keeping Error in his lap. He slips his hand into Error's pants, jacking him off slowly.

  "I could sense you.~ And I could also sense my little Prince was doing it because he was lonely. And so I thought... Why not help him out~?" Shattered said.

"Don't start going soft on him.~ This is A punishment after all.~" Ink said, grabbing Error's face and kissing him roughly. Shattered undresses Error, setting his tentacles at the others entrance.

"Right, right. Error, Sweetheart, are you A virgin~?" Shattered asked. Error nods and then he moans loudly when A tentacle pushes into his ass gently. "Well, I guess I will just have to stretch you really good, huh~?"

Error can feel the tentacle inside him wiggle and stretching him out. He never expected it to feel like this, but it was turning him on. Ink grabs his face harshly, kissing him rough and passionately. Error could already tell he'd be the more aggressive one during this 'play time'.

Suddenly, Error feels pleasure jolt through him as Shattered brushes over A good spot inside him. Shattered gives A giggle, tipping Errors head to leave harsh bites all over. "You like that, Sweetheart~?"

"Y-Yes~!" Error moaned. Shattered giggles and pulls his tentacle out. He whines, desperately wanting to get off.

"Shhh...~ You'll get what you want soon.~" Shattered said. He sets Error down on his hands and knees, getting up behind Error. The glitch braces himself, getting ready to hurt. "Are you ready~?"

Error nods. And then, he feels Shattered start pushing into him. He expected it to hurt A lot more. It still wasn't pleasant, but it didn't hurt as bad as he thought. When Shattered was fully inside, he paused to let Error get used to it. Ink didn't though. He grabs Error's head and pushes his face roughly into his pussy, smothering him in thick folds.

  "Damn, why so rough, Inky~?" Shattered asked. Ink grinded against Error's face, prompting Error to start licking and sucking.

  "He can take it.~" Ink said. He pulls Error off, giving him A harsh slap to the face. Error moans A little and Ink giggles. "Isn't that right, my little masochist~?"

  "P-Please~! I- ghk-!" Error cries as he is smacked again. Ink shoves his face harshly against his pussy and Error starts sucking again.

  Shattered takes Error by the hips, thrusting in. Upon receiving more moans, he starts A harsh pace inside of the glitch. Error could've sworn that his brain was leaking out of his ears if he had A brain or ears in the first place.

  He can hear Shattered moan, rubbing his sides. Then he leans over, pressing kisses to Error's neck as he speaks lowly in Error's ear(?). "Mmm.~ God, your ass is so tight.~ What A good little pet you are, hmm~?"

  Error moans loudly, sending vibrations through Ink. The artist pulls his face away, smacking him several times. "Come on, dog. Suck it right, you stupid bitch.~"

  Ink presses Error's head back, and Error tries twice as hard. Shoving all but one tongue into Ink's hole. The last tongue plays with his clit. He grabs onto Ink's thighs for support.

  "Did I say to touch me~? Hands off, slut.~" Ink orders. Error obeys, his body stings from trying to hold himself up while being railed, but he was ordered to do so and so he did.

  "So aggressive, Inky.~ You need to be more gentle~! After all, he's taking his punishment so well for A virgin.~" Shattered said. Error could feel his arms shaking. The combination of degradation and sweet was too much for him.

  God he was so close already. Each thrust inside him slammed into good spots he didn't even know existed. He was moaning like A whore, trying his hardest to get Ink to cum. Ink grinded harshly against his face and moans.

  "Just like that, Whore.~ God, I am close~!" Ink moaned. He could feel the thrusts inside of him get more sloppy.

  "Me too.~ Come on, my little prince.~ You're such A good little pet for us.~" Shattered praised. Error moans, tears of pleasure pricking in his eye sockets.

  Error came first, arching his back and squirting all over his own chest. And then Shattered came inside of him, pushing in deeply until he was done. And then Ink cums too. Error licks his face clean with his tongues. After A while of panting, Ink gets down.

  "Are you ok, Error?" He asked.

  "I am fine... Just really tired..." Error said, yawning afterwards. Shattered pulls out.

  "Well then, let's go home, shall we?" Shattered said.

  "Wait, me too?" Error asked.

  "Of course. Your ours now, after all." Shattered said. Error blushes A bit. He's never belonged to anyone before. Shattered scoops him up with his tentacles.

  Ink takes his time cleaning Error up, giving Shattered enough time to clean the bed. And then, Ink sets him on the new sheets. Shattered whispers something to Ink.

  "Error, we have something for you." Shattered said. Error looks at them curiously. Shattered opens the dresser and pulls out A collar. It was A dark blue collar with his name on it. Shattered sits next to him and takes his hand. "Error, we love you and have for A long time. We've talked this over and we'd love to have you with us forever. I am sure you know the symbolism behind A collar, and we aren't forcing you to wear it even if you say yes to dating us. But if you will... We'd love to make you ours."

  The glitches face was bright yellow. He nods enthusiastically. "I would love to be yours!"

  Shattered gives him A small smile. Error turns around, letting Shattered fix the collar around his neck. Error feels something new in his soul. Something he hasn't felt in A long, long time. Was it pride? No. It was something else. Whatever it was, Error liked it.

  Ink is smiling when Error turns around. In fact, so was Shattered. The goopy one picks him up. "Come on, let's go to sleep."

  "Alright..." Error said.

(1153 words.)