Again and again and again pt.2

(Shatter x Error, Error x Nightmare)

Requested by Doryzitter  and umm... Someone who has since deleted their comment.

Those two gave me the idea for this chapter.

Tw:
Somniphilia, mild injury, sickness

Angst Scale:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Third Person POV

Error coughed, covering his mouth. He felt feverish, always too hot. God, he hated being sick. But he had Au's to destroy.

And so, he forced himself to fight through his sickness. All. Day. Long. Towards the end, Error was so woozy and taking so many hits that he was forced to retreat. Now, he was left stumbling into the Bad Sans's Castle.

Immediately, he bumped into a wall. Holding onto it for dear life, he tried to stabilize himself. Why was the world spinning so fast? Error felt nauseous. Oh god, he was going to puke. Grabbing his stomach, he slowly slid down the wall.

"Error? Are you alright?" Nightmare asked. He crouched down in front of Error, placing a hand on his forehead. "You're burning up..."

"I-I am fine!" Error shouts. And then he forced himself to stand up. The sudden change in position left him dizzy. And then he felt his legs begin to wobble.

But as he fell, he hit someone's chest. Error grabbed onto them, trying to breath and blinking away the dark spots that were appearing in his vision. Then, he looked up and saw that Nightmare had caught him.

"Careful, Erry. Just take it easy, ok? You're very sick right now." Nightmare said. Error blushed so damn hard. 'Why did that sound so hot?!' Error thought. At a loss for words, Error just nods.

Nightmare picks him up with a sigh. Most likely, Error knew he was sick and kept working anyway. That would explain what got him so sick like this. He takes the smaller to the medical room and sets him in a bed.

Error watched him get the medicine cabinet open and the fever reducing pills that Error needed. And then, Nightmare took one of the plastic cups they had in there and one of the big jugs of water. The goopy king brought the cup of water and pills to Error.

"Take the pills first and then the water to wash them down." Nightmare instructed. Error nods and does as he is told. He'd never had to swallow pills before, it was really difficult. But eventually, he got them down. "Good job. Ugh... You're so stubborn. You knew you were sick, didn't you? You were overworking again."

"No..." Error mumbled, looking off to the side.

"Well, at least I caught you before anything bad happened." Nightmare said. And then, he sets his hand on Error's shoulder. "You need to sleep. Here, I will help you out."

Nightmare presses a kiss to Error's forehead, sending waves of his sleep magic through the other. Error could feel his eyes slowly closing. 'Wait... Was Nightmare the one who has been helping me sleep lately?' He thought. But he didn't have much time to think as he was dragged into the confines of sleep.

With a heavy sigh, Nightmare got to fixing up Error's wounds. Luckily, none of them were too deep. He used the little decorative band aids that the others seemed to like. And just as he finished up, he heard the door open.

"What happened to him?" Shattered asked. Looking over at his brother, he saw concern and a hint of fear on his face.

"Don't worry, brother. He just has a fever, and his wounds are minor. He'll get better soon." Nightmare said. Shatter nods and walks over.