Worship Satan UwU (✨Cursed Smut✨)

(Error x Ccino)

This a very serious smut that me and my husband took very seriously.

My husband is SpoopyToast1

Kink Warning:
Spooning, anal sex

Angst Scale:
-666, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Third Person POV

"UwU wowship Satan wif me Ewowo." Ccino said, T-posing.

"Ccino stop with the UwU voice before I shoot you-" Error hissed, backing away from the cafe owner.

"Oh why, Ewowo? Don't you find my voice attwactive, my woving husband?" Ccino asked.

"If I could bleach my non-existent ears I would." Error cringed covering his non-existent ears.

"Wow!" Ccino shouted, UwU voice dropping. "My husband doesn't find me attractive!!"

"NO ITS JUST THE UWU VOICE!" Error sputtered angrily "You know I love you asshole!"

  "Why oh why don't you love me?!" Ccino sobbed.

"I do!" Error hissed "You're putting words in my mouth!"

  "That's not the only thing I can put in your mouth." Ccino said, mood shifting abruptly like the sociopath he is. "I will forgive you if you let me spoon with you!"

"Fine." Error rolled his eyes "Dramatic pussy eating gay ass bitch-"

  Ccino grabbed Error by the legs and dragged him to the bedroom, cackling like a gremlin.

"SCREEEEEEEE" Error shrieked as Ccino dragged him.

  Ccino tossed him into the bed and got behind him, spooning him sweetly like he wasn't about to pound Error into the next universe-

"Happy now?" Error huffed leaning onto Ccino not aware of what the other was planning.

  "Yes. Very happy.~" Ccino purred. He slipped his hand into Error's pants, rubbing his pelvic bones roughly.

Error gasped and covered his mouth with his hand, his female ectobody summoning.

  "Oooo.~ Someone is a bit sensitive.~" Ccino purred. He rubbed Error's clit.

"Y-you only said you wanted to s-spoon you fuck-" Error stutterd trying to contain his moans.

  "Oh, sweetie, I meant the sex position.~" Ccino purred.

"You should have specified!" Error whined his pussy leaking pre-cum.

  "Sorry, Sweetheart.~" Ccino purred. His male body was summoned and he pulled down his pants. Then, he set himself at Glitchy's ass and thrusted in gently.

"Ah~" Error moaned and bucked his hips "Warning!"

  "Sorry, my pretty boy. I just got excited!" Ccino said. He paused and his hands stopped. "Are you alright?"

Error nodded flustered squirming in place.

  "Good, good.~" Ccino said. He pulled out before thrusting back in, his fingers slipped into Error's wet entrance and thrusted in time with Ccino's thrusts.

Error gasped clawing at the bedsheets moaning loudly.

  Ccino moaned too, thrusts speeding up as he kissed Error's neck.

Error whined and bit his hand to silence his moans bucking his hips with ccinos thrusts.

Nutter butter. ☺️🍵))
why)
Just w h y)
Because it's a funny name.))

  "Your such a good boy.~" Ccino purred.

Error let out a muffled moan and stuck his fingers in his cunt next to ccinos fingering himself roughly.

  "Awww.~ So cute~!" Ccino praised. He fingered Error quicker and rougher to match Error's pace.

Error shrieked as he came going limp next to ccino.

  Ccino came too, panting. Then, he pulled out. "Now will you worship Satan with me-"

"Fuck you." Error mumbled before passing out.

(494 words.)