Asylum (Angst)

(No Ships)

Yeah, this definitely needs a part 2-

Already have plans for it, lol.

Tw:
Child experiments, mental illness, child abuse, death, major injury

Angst Scale:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Third Person POV

Killer waited outside of Dust's room, waiting until he could go in. His friend just got out of surgery, so he was mainly waiting for the anesthesia to wear off. And then, a nurse walked out of the room.

She looked over at him, rolling her eyes and making an annoyed sound. Then, she slipped a green card into the plastic film attached to the door. "Fucking kids." She hissed before walking off.

He flipped her off, resisting the temptation to start a fight with that bitch. Normally Killer wouldn't have hesitated to start a fight, but if he did that then he'd be punished and he wanted to see Dust more then get into trouble. Quickly, he walked into the room.

"Dust!" Killer called. He rushed over to his friend's side. Dust was holding his head with his hands, it was wrapped with bandages that matched Killer's and starting to bleed through at some points. The other wasn't responding.

Dust was staring at the ceiling, eyes wandering around quickly as if watching something super interesting. Killer looked up at the ceiling, and saw nothing. That wasn't a good sign at all.

"Hey! Dust, please don't-... Fuck, look at me!" Killer shouts. He grabbed Dust's face and made the other look at him. Dust hiss in pain, grabbing his head even hard, as if trying to shield it from more damage. "Shit... sorry, Dust."

Whatever they did him must have fucked his brain up. That happens sometimes. Killer had seen several of the other kids go in and come out acting weird. Talking to the wall, laughing hysterically, being overly aggressive or despondent. And every time, those subjects ended up terminated.

There was a knock at the door, and then Nightmare came in. One of his eyes was covered in bandages because they needed to get to the part of the brain behind his eyeball, so they took it out just to get there. The majority of his head was covered too. It was a miracle that he didn't have brain damage yet.

"How is he doing?" Nightmare asked. Killer frowned.

"Not well... I think he's completely gone, Boss." Killer said. Nightmare hurried over to Dust, also trying to get the other to respond.

But no amount of shouting or shaking was enough to make Dust react. The two share a concerned look. If they didn't do something then Dust would be terminated.

Killer walked over to the door, peeking out and looking around. The hallway was relatively empty, but there were a few kids wandering around. "Night, I have an idea. But it all depends on if Dust is still able to walk."

Nightmare pulled the other up so he was sitting up, and much to Killer's relief, he was able to sit up on his own. And then, Nightmare carefully helped the other out of bed, ready to support all his weight. Dust looked confused, dazed, but he stood up nonetheless. And a couple steps forwards proved that Dust was able to follow decently enough.

"Ok... Follow me, and remember to be really quiet, Boss." Killer said. Nightmare nods.

He was a great leader in the sense Nightmare was incredibly intelligent and knew when to let his gang members take the lead. Killer couldn't be more happy to work with Nightmare. They started as just a gang, a group of kids smuggling in any supplies they could and selling them, but now they were more then just coworkers. Much more then that.