0.

PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

times on times i passed by the empty room jungeun used to call art. the aura she left off never fades away, the distraction i always felt was needed. though that was never quite enough for her per say.. the feeling of her skin against mine was indescribable, the energy she gave off lit a room up with the bright colors of red.

though my roommate sooyoung never did see the true beauty of it all. the emotions, the passion, the tenderness jungeun gave to me. as if i was a delicate flower. the thrill i felt when our lips collided. the intimacy of her soft touch on my skin. the spark i saw would light in her eyes, every time. it  was astonishing, as if i could live in that moment forever.

my heart motions continue to fasten as the days our love diminishes.  oh how i miss my dear jungeun, i could say her name all day, all night, from dusk til the dawn of our days. the paint she used to smear onto the canvas, of my heart. well, as well as the canvases i gifted her on her 19th birthday. as well as the easel i gifted her 318 days after that.

she's what you call a daredevil, as she has a hint of it in her eyes. behind that smile hid a deep connection with a fulfilling secret. she had never shared with the world about. well do you expect me to tell you? it's a secret i take to the grave and just because we aren't together as of now doesn't change that.

though i do desire to reach out to her. though she keeps slipping, and slipping, and slipping away from my grasp. her name is like a song that replays in your mind. kim jungeun, rolling off my tongue ever so softly. throwing up her name as it keeps coming out. sobbing, wanting, yearning, for jungeun. the want never stops, ever. she an instant thought, weeping over the love i had in my heart, wanting to keep it there. holding onto the love that she personally gave me.

the love filled sensation she always gave to me. her cheekbones strengthening as her smile grows wider than before. maybe she just needed time for herself, which i could've understand. but was i truly that terrible, was i truly never enough for anyone for that matter. as it seems so, perhaps i could understand their perspective from here on out.. most likely not.

it's never enough, it'll never be enough. i'll never be enough. until then i feel as like i could sing her name. perhaps that should do the trick.. right? perhaps i should've brought an umbrella as well. i enjoy the silent sounds of the salt filled precipitation these days. maybe from now until the rains stops i could be.. i dont know

SINGING IN THE RAIN ....

lowercase intended .
best with black background, as well as the smallest layout and (preferably avenir)