1.

JINSOUL

JINSOUL

i had never been more quiet in my whole life, considering i had sat in the back of class.

(점점 깊어지는 밤의 노래는) the song of the night that grows deeper ..

her signature red lips graze the thoughts in my mind at once, the hunger for her deepens again.

(나도 멈출 없어 out of control) even I can't stop it, out of control ..

as she stands by the one i used to call a friend.. that backstabbing bitch.

it never occurred to her that it pained me to see her, lying down next to my girlfriend, such pity i felt for jiwoo. she's pined over sooyoung since her freshamn year of college, never once getting a chance to show her love except for lust filled ones. definitely not now considering sooyoung has her tongue stuck down jungeun's throat right now.

i silently watched as they passed by, neither one of them sparing me or jiwoo a glance. poor puppy dog eyed jiwoo .. " how do you ever do it unnie ..?" jiwoo desperately asked, her eyes glistening at the sight. to be fair, i did nothing but huffed. which is all i could usually do, but oh would jungeun be back in no time. i slightly turn to a tear eyed jiwoo, i never knew what she saw in sooyoung. maybe it was the sex, maybe it was the face, maybe ..

sooyoung couldn't be better than me, literally. sooyoung herself complimented my fing- "unnieeeees!" yerim exclaimed detached jiwoo from me and placed her arms around us both. choerry, choi yerim, rimrim, my favorite sophmore at this college. although, our mutual hyeju is a bit emo. "귀엽다 (so cute ~) "  jiwoo squealed and slightly wrapped her arms around the brunette. yerim is what you would call a love child, specifically myself and (formely) jungeun's.

"well me and yerim are off to practice, bye wooming." wooming, a name i picked up from one that will not be stated. "tell chaewonie rimrim says hi ~!" yerim shrieked as i pulled her along, off to meet hyeju, heejin, and last and very least wanted, jungeun and sooyoung. as we dreadfully arrived to bbc studios, our dance teacher/coach ms boa waited. we found the girls in position and fully stretched. guess we were a little off the schedule.

"alright as everyone i assume has already stretched," oh shit .. "let's get on with the routine shall we, group 1 you're up." ms boa instructed as she turned on the music. group 1 consisted of me, yerim, heejin, hyeju, jungeun, and sooyoung. (yves- onda, choerry- aisha, e:u- hyeju, jinsoul - sihyeon, heejin- mia, kim lip - yiren)

as the song ended, we were embedded with praises, well at least i was. " jinsoul unnie, you looked so.. powerful!" my underclassmen, shin ryujin exclaimed.  i just laughed it off, knowing i was trying to show off my skills to show jungeun what she left, but she never looked my way.. not even once. though, yerim looked slightly sore, considering we didn't stretch nor practice before coming.

everyone in my group were surrounded by phone dings, looks like we're going to a party tonight huh ? ..

as me, yerim, and unfortunately jungeun walked to haseul's dorm, where we kept party clothes since her dorm was the biggest. being on the dean's list has it's perks. as soon as we were about to knock, the door suddenly opened. "yerimiee ~!" haseul's sister and yerim's girlfriend squealed and latched onto her. "yeaah no." haseul said as she pried yeojin's hands from around yerim's neck.

"okay soul, jungeun, i've laid out some dresses to pick from in the master bedroom. be nice, please" haseul walked off with couple hand in hand. ".. oh fuck me." i murmured as i walked past jungeun to the entrance of the bedroom. there was a navy blue plaid two pieced outfit, that came with a jacket (210708 PTT). as well as for jungeun a black fitted shirt, with a corset like cover on top, as well as black pants ( not friends era). " well .. i guess im gonna- ) , what in the actual did i look like letting her finish the sentence, i thought as i scoffed and left the room.

i had finished changing as bitchy little jungeun loved to rush me, just like that relationship with sooyoung.. huh. i came out and walked straight out not once glancing at the girl before me. though i heard a sigh, as if she expected more from me. me?! of all people.. me !

approximately 120 minutes had passed since jungeun was in the bathroom. i sighed angrily and was about to beat the door down, she came out.. looking hot as fuck. i mean im talking mad hot. as i looked down at her, considering we're 1 inch apart. i inched closer towards jungeun and turned my head towards the place between her neck and ear. she shuttered under realization of how close we were. i grabbed her waist slightly pulling her even closer, feeling her melt and give into my touch, willingly. i smirked and chuckled grimly into her ear. "do i make you nervous, jungie?" i whispered seductively into her ear, the coolness of my breath making her shiver.

she never did reply, so i led my nose into the crease of her neck slowly kissing it, and said " i asked you a question jungeun." i said with a slight venom laced to my voice, looking up to see her flustered, looking into my eyes. oh how i missed the sight of her eyes. how i missed the sight of her. "what if i said you did, what would you do then?" jungeun asked in a slight whisper that only i could hear.