7.

.

no one knew how quick love could turn into hatred with jiwoo and jungeun, yet this time it would be the death of her.

they had truly forgotten about her. the day after the party jinsoul, jungeun, and sooyoung had sat down and had a talk. sooyoung explaining what had truly happened, grasping evidence from a former friend of theirs who suddenly decided to come up. it was all thanks to hyunjin.

what about jiwoo? what about the person that actually stuck to jinsoul's side. the jiwoo who had been broken hearted. yet both of her friends slept with her sooyoung.

"jiwoo are you listening?" said jungeun as she reminisced on the recent events, yet confused why jiwoo had brung her out into this type of environment. the dust that seeped into the air of the warehouse irritating her.

the beginning of a new relationship. a polyamorous one at that.

"oh no i'm listening, just not interested." she replied, muttering the last three words under my breath.

it seemed that jungeun had forgotten about what jiwoo had told her the night before.

how could they be so careless, so shameless.

they'd regret crossing her, and that's a promise.

so jiwoo enforced a plan. a marvelous one, she thought.

plotting their deaths one by one. if she couldn't have sooyoung neither could they.

sooyoung would come running back to jiwoo in no time, seeking comfort in the younger. she'd be her sooyoung once and for all.

plotting that jinsoul would kill jungeun and then herself as well. jiwoo loved jungeun but not as much as she would ever love sooyoung. she would feel no remorse, and live a long and happy life with the one she loved. she'd make sooyoung love her.

getting a hand of a little drug behind everyone's back, slipping it into jungeun's drink earlier on that day.

that's when jungeun felt the impact of the drug. becoming nauseated, confused at the daze she was slowly slipping in. tripping over her feet as she led herself to the furnished living room in front of her.

becoming unconscious before she could make it.

jiwoo then grabbing her by her ankles, dragging her into the spare room. " you heavy bitch." jiwoo spat out disgusted at the girl in front of her.

finally making it to where she would end jungeun's life.

different types of tools gathered around the table.

of course jiwoo wasn't stupid. it was night time, she was wearing shoes two time smaller than her regular size, gloves, green contacts, destroying all receipts of any item she had purchased, and had planned a trip the day of the murder.