3. (m)

mature scenes ahead

mature scenes ahead.

.

" i can be, but just for tonight." jungeun breathily murmured into my ear , sending shivers down my spine. jinsoul gently grabbed ahold of her waist, lifting her to straddle her.

hearing a slight whimper from the younger, god she knows how to turn her on. she admired her, staying silent slowly biting down on her lip. as she felt jungeun, guiding her clothed clit against her thigh.

slightly groaning the sight, pulling jungeun down into passionate kiss. a longing kiss, watching jungeun lean into the hand set on her soft face. gently pulling against her hair, jinsoul gets a whiny moan out of it, slipping her tongue through her opened mouth.

jungeun's arousal was surely there considering how fast her breath quickened, urging for more.

fuck that's so hot

their tongues swirling together; reminiscing over old times they shared this exact same moment. kissing harder as if she could leave bruises on the lips of her. the sound of their lips detaching, as saliva dripped down. their eyes fluttered open as both caught a long and desired breath.

gripping her chin to look up to her; jungeun look straight in her eyes, "are you gonna fuck me or just sit there?" she asked relaxed, jinsoul described her voice as honey sounding, sweet yet so sour. jinsoul scoffed and gripped jungeun's neck; surprising jungeun as a squeal comes out of her mouth.

"you know you're such an impatient little brat huh?" jinsoul exclaimed, her as the words came slickly out of her mouth. bringing a tight grip onto the corset wrapped around jungeun's petite figure, tearing her shirt in the process.

jinsoul brung her into a chaste kiss before attaching herself onto the ladder's neck. grazing her to against jungeun's neck; slightly licking the spot she previously kissed.

oh how sooyoung could never see the sight

jungeun was hers. and hers alone. and if she was gonna lose her to anyone, the last person she'd want it to be is her ex best friend. nibbling at the soft skin, leaving love bites in every little place. grazing over the one spot jungeun would go crazy.

jungeun moaned loudly, tugging at jinsoul's hair. but jinsoul just continued, sucking hard on the skin as she detached the ladder's bra.

grasping one breast before she began sucking on it, while fondling the other. jungeun squirmed around letting out a soft "more" as her core ached. "you want more huh, i'll give you fucking more." jungeun gasped as she feels herself being pushed onto the soft mattress.

"fuck you're so pretty jungie, i missed seeing you like this," jinsoul grew a smirk "under me, submitting to me." jungeun felt that ache once again coming for core, her face flushing at the lewd words that spilled from the older's mouth.

jinsoul finally unbuttoned the skin tight jeans on the younger;  kissing down her stomach, pulling them past her knees until yanking them straight off; her laced underwear coming off with it.

jungeun shivering at the cold air hitting her hot cunt. jinsoul settled back at jungeun's waist, lifting jungeun's legs into mid air; guiding her index finger down jungeuns soft slit. jungeun shuttered at the feeling, it's been so long since she had felt jinsoul's hand touching her.

jinsoul gently placed her hand on jungeun's slim yet meaty thigh, placing her lips against jungeun's clit. jungeun let out a breathy moan feeling the ladder's lips against her bundle of nerves.

opening her mouth gently, jinsoul placed her tongue flat out; as she made a 360 motion onto jungeun's clit.

oh jungeun was ecstatic

jinsoul slipped in two fingers, specifically the index and middle into jungeun's tight core. feeling jungeun wrap around her fingers, soaking them with warm and wet juices.

"oh fuck soul, dont stop" jungeun said reaching for anything to grab ahold of, finally feeling the blonde locks of nobody else but jinsoul. gripping tightly pushing jinsoul further into her, covering jinsoul's face in her slick.

oh that just made jinsoul speed up, turning her fingers around pushing them deep as she quickened the pace. groaning into her clit, flicking her tongue up and down.

"s-soulll fuck!" jungeun whined, slurring and tripping over her sentences, wrapping her legs around jinsoul's head.

jinsoul finally detaches her tongue from the younger and presses her thumb on the abuses clit rubbing as she pulls her fingers out.

jungeun whines at the lost of touch but soon gasps; choking a moan out jinsoul rams her tongue inside of her.

sending her over the edge, jungeun's breath quickens as she climaxes for the first time that night.

jinsoul comes up, wiping her face of jungeun's sweet substance. "open your mouth." jinsoul said in a husky voice. jungeun obliged slightly opening her mouth, just for jinsouls fingers to be placed inside. "suck them dry jungie, will you do that for me?" jinsoul spoke in a domineering voice, one only jungeun had heard.

oh how submissive jungeun looked, like a little fucking pet to jinsoul. her pet.

tilting her head to the side, jinsoul smiled, "open." she said as she slipped her fingers out of her mouth.

jungeun loved the aftercare jinsoul offered. though in this case they were in a person's guest bedroom fucking, the aftercare was going to be very different.

this chapter took me so long for 900 words im so sorry 🤭

anyways ! enjoy it !