4.

.

".. yea sorry for the .. rip in your shirt, you know i get a little excited pulling things out of ..place " jinsoul said slyly, smiling in my direction.

jungeun rolled her eyes in a not so playful way. i mean how the fuck was she gonna explain to sooyoung that she's wearing the cropped blazer her ex came in wearing. maybe she didn't see her?

she soon felt her wrap her hands around my waist, "whatcha' thinking about jungie ?" jinsoul said kissing her neck. "thinking about how much of a dumbass you are and how i'm going to explain why im wearing your blazer. is that fucking valid enough for you?" she replied, looking down not wanting to see her face.

i mean seriously she loves to ask the dumbest shit.

"well if you actually had let me explain we wouldn't be in a situation where you have to explain jungeun." she said gripping her waist tighter, knowing it would leave a bruise.

"what the fuck is there to explain huh?!  you cheated on me, remember?" jungeun said as her nose flared up, turning to look at her. jinsoul looked at her with disbelief; scoffing as she pursed her lips together.

to jungeun this was a mistake. everything was a mistake, a big beautiful mistake. a mistake she'd love to live over and over.

jungeun would never let jinsoul explain. it was an uncomfy situation to speak on but jinsoul was willing to open up just for jungeun to understand.

jungeun ran to the bathroom looking for coverups. maybe concealer, maybe a little bronzer as well. yet there was no luck.

"you definitely weren't saying that 30 minutes ago, jungie.." jinsoul snickered reminiscing of how jungeun looked under her. "tell me has she fucked you yet, did she satisfy you jung..hm ?" jinsoul said profoundly, as she brung her lips to graze jungeun's ear.

jungeun trembled as she found herself in the most familiar state whenever she was around the older.

jinsoul smiled smugly, yearning for the answer, "are you gonna answer me or am i going to have to make you?" said the older as in an almost childish voice.

jungeun just nodded silently, not trusting how her words would come out.

"use your words," jinsoul kissed her neck "baby."

jungeun shivered as she felt neighborly ache in her lower area. it was an ache that only happened when she was with jinsoul.

not that sooyoung couldn't work magic herself, it's just that her heart nor vagina wanted sooyoung. and that's just an understatement.

"jinsoul we are not about to fuck in the bathroom." jungeun said as she pushed jinsoul and walked out of the bathroom and bedroom.

"it's not like it hasn't happened before!" jinsoul said ironically, laughing at the statement she had made.

as jungeun walked down the stairs of the second floor leading into the living room where she found her former roommate, jiwoo.

she had never understood why jiwoo stopped talking to her. she was her bestfriend afterall, or atleast she was.

jungeun had soon walked up to her, "jiwooming!!" jungeun exclaimed as she hadn't talked to the girl in what seemed like months.

jiwoo's eyes had dropped, not the cutesy girl jungeun had known. "hello, jungeun." jiwoo said monotonously, leaving jungeun confused.

"is there something wrong, jiwoo?" jungeun's eyebrows furrowed, "have i done something?"

jiwoo's eyes had squinted as she scoffed, "you seriously don't know why i'm mad at you?" 

jungeun was literally so confused ..

"no, i actually.. don't." jungeun stood there waiting for jiwoo to tell her what she had done.

as she said those words jiwoo had already pulled her to the side.

"so i never told you about sooyoung, jungeun .." jiwoo said taking a pause between every word.

jungeun was so confused, what had been said about sooyoung.

".. no." jungeun had said questioning herself quitetly, rethinking about their conversations. yea, nope.

in all jungeun just wanted to get back at jinsoul, so she fucked her bestfriend.

" so I never told YOU about my dying love for sooyoung?" jiwoo asked again, emphasizing the words.

"girl no, what the fuck .." jungeun said for the 2nd time that night. jiwoo kind of started to sound stupid to jungeun.

".. so you're saying–" jungeun had cut jiwoo off, "please don't keep asking me about shit i just said, no you didn't." jungeun said as the conversation was making her irritated.

jiwoo began to overthink, she was such a bad friend of ignoring her best friend for something she never knew.

she leaped into jungeun's arms, holding herself back from any communication was hurting her poor soul.

"oh jungie i missed you!" jiwoo shrieked, a very touchy jiwoo missed her best friend.

𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚

and that's the end of this chapter! i know it's a little shorter than others but i've been very busy!!

don't forget to vote !!