8.

.

— 3 YEARS LATER

it was finally the day, the day ______ and ____ would get married.

she had waited her life for this moment, and it was finally here. she was finally conjoined with the love of her life.

she was smiling from ear to ear, even after the tragedy she found love again. in her, who ever would believe it.

she had found love in someone familiar.

watching her as she walked down the isle, salty tears spilled through her eyelids. the smile she had woken up to everyday, her ____.

a hidden smirk grew on her face. they were now together 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿.

hiding their murders was never that hard, jiwoo was a hell of an actress. the fake sobs that left her mouth as jungeun and jinsol were presumed dead.

the therapy sessions she had gone to as "healing". paying for their funerals out of pocket. comforting their lover, her lover.

sooyoung had slipped right back into jiwoo's grasp. seeking out to jiwoo, back into their regular cycle. yet, this time she saw her.

sooyoung never looked passed her, sooyoung looked at her.

this time, sooyoung would leave kisses full of love and not only lust.

as soon as sooyoung had said i do, there would be no turning back. just as jiwoo had planned.

it was her time to shine, the spotlight was on her. their friends adored her, mourned with her, believed her. she was going to cherish that, because she knew as soon as she'd left this earth she'd be in hell.

the firey pits of hell were worth it, she'd do it all over again. yet, she couldn't lie. she did miss jungeun, she missed her like hell.

in another lifetime would they be happy, together.

in another lifetime would love be enough, for jiwoo.

jiwoo had succeeded.

JIWOO: 1 | JUNGEUN: 20

ẹ̿͋̒̕r̴̨̦͕̝r̴̨̦͕̝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝

JIWOO: 1 | JUNGEUN: 0

fin.

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲

this is the end of singing in the rain!

this is a little short for my liking but maybe pale blue dot will be longer!

thank you and dont forget to comment and vote!