5.

.

being as dumbfounded she can,  jinsoul decided to head back to the bed. reeking of sex, yet all jinsoul did was tune out the smell and laid flat on the mattress.

jinsoul never actually had the confidence everyone put her out to have. she was an insecure childlike person. never getting to have a childhood, having to step up and work as soon as possible.

jinsoul had no room for a childhood. she had to grow up as soon as possible, and when she did she began to fulfill the void of childhood wonder she left behind her.

going to parks,  getting to play with toys she never knew existed, and happily falling in love for the first time.

she had put on a facade for so long,  but when jungeun came along she never had to appear mature. she was herself, and jungeun loved her for it. and she loved jungeun for accepting it.

but it was always the same with sooyoung, her best friend, her twin flame. jinsoul had met sooyoung in grade 8. little jinsoul was busy drawing a dolphin to notice sooyoung admiring her from a far.

it's until jinsoul felt eyes seeping into the depths of her soul that she decided to turn towards her. "can i help you.. or something?" jinsoul asked quietly, becoming flustered by the second.

little sooyoung giggled at the sight, she found the girl pretty and she quite frankly loved pretty girls. "yes you actually can .. —" sooyoung smiled and giggled a little, "by giving me your number." jinsoul's blue color pencil snapped at sooyoung's answer. a girl had asked for her number?

let's just say sooyoung was jinsoul's gay awakening, her crush didn't last that long anyway.

but their closeness did. it blossomed into something beautiful and jinsoul felt as if she was saved.

maybe that was her first love.

a love that could never be replace. a love that she'd wanted to keep forever. sooyoung was an angel in jinsoul's eyes.

maybe that's what had set it off in jinsoul's mind.

sooyoung, was truly her first love.

but jinsoul had never felt a heartbreak like she felt when she found out sooyoung and jungeun were together. where had jinsoul gone truly wrong?

she had been too deep into her thoughts to notice the salty tears that seeped into the comforter placed on the bed. the choked up sobs she had let out turned into uncontrolled breath robbing ones. until she let out one name .. "sooyoung."

jinsoul had needed her best friend more than ever. she didn't care that she was the cause of the problem, but maybe sooyoung wasn't in the wrong?

maybe sooyoung believed the rumors too.