Orange, Brown and Red!

One year later.. (Arshi - 7 year old)
Gupta Mansion
Saturday morning

"Hayree NK! Where's this Sanki now? All her friends have arrived and she's nowhere to be seen," Buaji muttered to herself, hiting her forehead as eyes roamed the living room of their house, filled with innocent looking and cute yet trouble maker and chatterbox kids.

Starting to feel the symptoms of an headache due to noise coming from the living room, Buaji sighed and rushed to the kitchen where she found Garima happily cooking for lunch to feed those chatterbox friends of her already crazy and ten times more talkative niece, Khushi, so that they would get more energy to play around the house and increase her headache.

"Hey Garima.. You should feed karela to these annoying kids today so that they shut their mouths once and for all," Buaji said vengefully.

Garima giggled, shaking her head in disbelief, as she continued kneading the pizza dough for the kids lunch, "Jiji app bhi na.. They're just innocent and cute kids. What have they done to you?"

"Innocent!" Buaji chuckled sarcastically, "My head is exploding because of them Garima! And even though I want to rest, they won't let me do it peacefully because when they start with their hide and seek game, they will definitely find their way to my room as well. I know these pests!"

"Did you just call me a pest Buaji?"

Garima and Buaji paused to turn and take a look at Arnav standing behind them at the entrance of the kitchen, with a small frown adorning his forehead, an offended look for being called a pest!

"Aree Chote bitwa.. not you! I'm talking about those friends of Khushi," Buaji shook her head, explaining, "You're Titaliya's most sensible friend. Sometimes I wonder how did you end up being her best friend?"

"Well, she needed a sensible friend to handle her sankiness," Arnav shrugged as he approached them, looking up at Buaji, "But you could have specified that you're talking about Khushi's friends except me, by generally addressing her friends, you're also including me in the list of those annoying bunch of kids, Buaji!"

Buaji almost gasped, widening her eyes at Garima, who chuckled softly and shifted her attention back to her task, already used to this young adult kid, Arnav Singh Raizada's antics.

"Okay.. okay.. Next time I'll be careful," Buaji sheepishly smiled at him.

Arnav nodded, now shifting his attention to Garima, "Garima aunty, where's Khuhi? We are waiting for her."

"She must be in her room beta. Can you please go to her room and call her downstairs? I don't know what this madam is doing to make her friends wait for her so long," Garima sighed.

"Sure aunty," Arnav nodded obediently as he left the kitchen to check on Khushi. 

Garima hurriedly instructed the maid to chop the vegetables properly, then glanced at Buaji, "Jiji will you help me with the sweets? Khushi wanted her friend to taste our homemade jalebis."

"Aree Garima it's not necessary to fulfill this Sanki's every demand. She's just a kid, she'll get so busy playing with her friends that she'll forget she ever asked you to make jalebis for her friends. Trust me, don't stress yourself," Buaji immediately came with an excuse to escape getting her hands into the kitchen works, "And.. I think my headache is getting worse. I need rest, can you please send meds and a glass of water to my room with a servant?" she added, holding her head and squinting her eyes dramatically for the headache effect.

Before Garima could open her mouth to say something, Buaji hurriedly get her legs on work to escape from the kitchen.

Garima sighed, staring at her disappearing figure, complaining annoying to herself, "No one is ever ready to help in this house. Shashi went to spend time with his friend. Payal is busy with her homework. Jiji is running away from me. Only I'm left to handle Titaliya and her friends."