Hollol movie!

Arnav and Khushi were staring outside through the window, the rain drops falling on the roads, the cars rushing here and there, people crossing the roads hurriedly trying their best to not get drenched in the rain, the birds hiding on trees to protect themselves.

"It's sho beautiful na.. I love lain!" Khushi squealed smiling at her friend.

"I love lain too!" Arnav smiled staring attentively outside.

"Nav let's go and play outshide in galden!" Khushi said clapping her hands smiling proudly at her idea.

"Oh hello shupid gill.. if we play in lain, nesht (next) day you will be on hoshpital bed taking injectionsh again!" Arnav rolled his eyes.

"Pleash Nav.. Lain comesh vely lalely (rarely) to ush, won't she feel bad that we didn't go outshide to meet and play with hel?" Khushi asked innocently with moist eyes.

"No, she won't feel bad inshtead she would be happy that we ale good kidsh who shtay inshide home when she comesh.. she wantsh limelight fol helself na.. if we play outshide then people will shift theil attention to us and not to the lain.. that's why we ale doing good by shtaying inshide home only.." Arnav said.

"You ale such a bad boy, you ale lying and making Lain look like villain!" Khushi smacked his chest.

Arnav rolled his eyes, "At leasht you ale little intelligent to find out that I'm lying to you!"

Khushi frowned at him, "You ale an expelt on lying but not with me.. I know you vely well!"

"I lealned to lie becaushe of you.. evelytime you come up with shuch (such) clazy and weild wishes that do nothing good to you, to youl mind and health.. to save you flom doing these thingsh I have to lie.." Arnav shrugged.

"Lial.." Khushi pouted.

"Lial becaushe of you and only fol you!" Arnav glared at her, "Othelwise I nevel lie to my palents, teachels and my family!"

"Then you ale not my best fliend.. best fliend ale those who we tlust.. if you lie to me, then how can I tlust you? If I cannot tlust you, then you ale not my best fliend.." Khushi pouted.

"Mumma says some lies that save people life and do good fol them are folgiven by God and I don't become less tlustwolthy becaushe of that.." Arnav said feeling hurt with his friend's words.

"Leally? How ish that posshible Nav?" Khushi widened her eyes curiously.

"Filst say solly fol shaying those hultful wolds to me!" Arnav crossed his arms.

Khushi threw herself on his arms wrapping her arms around his neck tightly, "I'm solly Nav.. you ale and will alwaysh be my best fliend.. I was jusht tlying to make you feel upshet and guilty and then to make me youl best fliend again you would aglee to take my outside to play with lain!"

She looked at him with sheepish smile.

Arnav looked at her with wide eyes, "You wele acting!"

"I lealned.."

"Not flom me.. I don't act!" Arnav shrugged.

"Of coulshe I know you ale a bad actol! I lealned flom Salman Khan uncle!" Khushi smiled.

"Excushe me.. I'm ASR and I can do anything I want.. thele's no wold imposshible in my dictionaly!" Arnav pointed to himself proudly.

"My Encyclopedia fliend cale to explain me what Latna aunty shaid to you?" Khushi asked sarcastically.

"Mumma shaid what I always keep doing fol you.. If you go and play with lain now, you will catch cold na.. but you ale stubboln on youl decishion so I ash a good fliend lied to you to convince you to not play with lain.. in oldel to save you flom getting shick I lied, so it's not a bad thing! I'm doing a good deed by lying to you, my lie is not halmful to you!" Arnav explained.