Khuhi is sick!

Sunday..
"Goo molning Mumma.." little Arnav came in the dinning hall.
Aryan, father of Arnav and Anjali and Ratna looked at him with surprised look.

"Why did you wake up so early in the morning beta?" Ratna asked.

"I like to wake up eally (early) because my mind is flesh (fresh) this time and I can do my things peachefully.." Arnav said. 

His father pulled the chair for him to sit impressed with his son's answer but Arnav whined taking his seat, "Papa I know how to do my thing alone.. I'm not a baby like Khuhi.."

"Right.. my Chote is a big boy, hain na?" Nani giggled talking with him in sweet tone.

Ratna and Aryan shook their heads smiling at their son who behaves like a big boy!

"Nani you ale calling me shmall (small) and big at shame (same) time.." Arnav passed a confused look.

Everyone giggled again, his mother poured milk on his glass and his favorite parathas on plate, "Stop troubling your Nani and eat your breakfast.."

"Mumma.." Arnav pulled his mother's Saree pallu, "You folgot my newspapel.. you know I alwaysh eat my bleakfasht leading (reading) newspapel.. sho what if it's Shunday, it's shtill impoltant to know what's happening in oul countly.."

Ratna hit her forehead reminding herself about his habit, she rushed to living room and came back with his newspaper. Arnav took it smiling and like his father he started reading the newspaper while having his breakfast.

"Yeh mera ladka bohot badmash hai..(This my boy is very naughty)" Aryan pulled Arnav's cheek smiling.

"Badmash? Woh kaise? Did you evel recheive compaints (complaints) from my teachels about me Papa? (Naughty? How's that?)" Arnav raised his one eyebrow perfectly.

"Okay okay sorry.. You're my good boy.." Aryan smiled sheepishly.

Ratna giggled, "You can't defeat your son with words!"

"Right.. For the outside world, I'm ASR and at home, he's my little ASR.." Aryan smiled affectionately to Arnav.

Arnav smiled proudly at being showered with praises by his parents.

"Hello hi bye bye.. What is wrongwa with this kid? Always waking up early even on Saturday and Sunday.." Mami shook her head in disbelief seeing that Arnav even woke up first than her, she dropped a kiss on his hair and then took a seat beside him.

"Learn something from this kid Manorama.. You're always waking up late.." Nani rolled her eyes.

Mami pouted and started serving breakfast for herself.

"Papa call Shashi uncle na.. He shtill didn't bling Khuhi hele.." Arnav pouted glancing at his wrist watch.

"She must be sleeping Arnav.." Ratna said sipping her juice in between.

"Light (Right).. shuch (such) a sheepy head is she.." Arnav rolled his eyes.

********************************************************************************

Khushi's house..
Garima entered in her both princesses room, she smiled watching them sleeping peacefully. She came in and dropped a kiss on Payal's forehead, then at Khushi's. But soon her smile was replaced with a frown, when she felt Khushi has fever.
She touched Khushi's forehead with her palm, and worriedly kissed Khushi's forehead again, covering her daughter with blanket properly.

She left the room and went to her husband, "Shashi ji Doll has fever!"

"Garima tu bhi na.. Now will I have to take Khushi's doll to hospital also? What will people think about me now? That I've gone mad!" Shashi chuckled.