Nav is always making Khuhi cry!

Afternoon..

"I don't like mathsh (maths).. I don't get anything.." Khushi pulled her hair in frustration studying with her friend, Nav on his room.

"Mathsh doeshn't like you it sheems (seems)" Arnav chuckled mockingly.

Khushi glared at him, "Mathsh doeshn't shpeak, how you know Mathsh doeshn't like me?"

"And what makes you not like Mathsh if it doeshn't even shpeak to you?" Arnav asked.

"Don't illitate me you newshpapel ki dukan!" Khushi rolled her eyes.

"This is the ploblem with fasht shpeed intelnet only talk thing without knowing what's tlue ol lie, while I'm newshpapel and I always talk about leal (real) fact!" Arnav argued.

"Can we shtudy now?" Khushi asked.

"What happened? Shtalted (Started) liking mathsh!" Arnav smirked.

"No, lealized (realized) mathsh is bettel than you!" Khushi stuck out her tongue to him.

"Lial (liar) you lealized that it's mole difficult to undershtand me than mathsh.. That's why you ale lunning (running) away.." Arnav rolled his eyes.

"We only have mathsh at Monday, Wedneshday and Fliday.. but I sit with you evelyday in classhes (classes) and meet you at Satulday and Shundays also.. then how come I'm lunning away flom you? I beal (bear) you mole than I beal mathsh in my life.." Khushi sighed tiredly.

"Is that sho?" Arnav raised his eyebrow.

"Yesh.." Khushi nodded pouting.

"Why don't you go and play with Di, Akash Bhai and Payal Didi then?" Arnav frowned.

"You shupid boy.. don't ashk me shupid questionsh.. you ale my best fliend!" Khushi hit his forehead.

"Then let's not washte time and complete oul homewolk, then we will play togethel.." Arnav said.

Khushi nodded and started writing, Arnav scrunched his brows, "Khuhi look at youl handwliting..  it's sho ugly and big! I wondel how teachel undershtand what you wlite.."

Khushi looked at her notebook, her eyes started brimming with tears.

"You have to lealn how to wlite well.."

Khushi stood up from his bed and walked to leave sobbing on the way.

"Khuhi.." Arnav looked at her leaving with disbelief.

****************************************************************************

Khushi walked inside the kitchen and took baby steps towards Ratna, she hugged Ratna's legs sobbing.

Ratna looked down at her and quickly lifted Khushi in her arms, "What happened Doll? Why are you crying? Arnav made you cry?"

Khushi nodded crying, "Nav shaid my handwliting is big and ugly!"

She said in between her sobs, Ratna wiped her tears with her palms, "Shh.. shh.. stop crying.. You know he's always finding ways to irritate you.. don't take his words seriously.."

"Khuhi.." Arnav came inside the kitchen searching for her.

Ratna glared at him and he bit his tongue sheepishly knowing that Khushi already complained about him to his mother.

Khushi buried her face on Ratna's neck not wanting to look at Arnav.

"Mumma I.." Arnav tried to explain.
"Don't say a word.. why are you always behind this poor girl? You're always making her cry!!" Ratna glared at him.

Arnav pouted and Khushi let out a sob.

"Doll you want to bake cake with Aunty?" Ratna asked smiling trying to make Khushi feel better.

Khushi nodded her head in yes, Arnav twisted his lips annoyingly as now he would have to study without his best friend.

"Arnav come here.. you also help Mumma to bake cake.." Ratna called him making Khushi sit at kitchen counter.

Arnav readily agreed and went towards them. Ratna helped him sit at the counter beside Khushi, "Don't trouble her.."
Arnav nodded his head.
Khushi looked away crossing her arms, she didn't want to have a talk with him.
"Which cake will we bake?" Ratna asked both.

"Chocolate cake!" both replied at same time making Ratna smiled.

She went to take out all ingredients, bowls, hand mixer and spatula.

Arnav and Khushi helped her to put in the ingredients on the bowl, and Ratna mixed the ingredients with hand mixer.

Arnav and Khushi poured the batter on the cake pan together.

Ratna took it inside the oven and let it bake for around 35 minutes.

"Done.. now let's wait outside till cake is ready okay.." Ratna said to the kids watching excitedly the cake inside the oven.

Nani called her so she left from there asking the kids to take care.

Khushi also walked to leave when Arnav called her, "Kiwi.."

Khushi looked back at him, "What? Jusht becaushe I bake cake with you doeshn't mean we ale fliends again!"

"Kiwi sometimesh I shcold you not becaushe I want to make you cly or want to illitate you.. sometimesh it's fol youl good only.. I jusht shaid you need to implove youl handwliting.. Did I shaid something wlong? Was it to teashe you? Who will get benefit of it, me ol you?" Arnav asked.

"Me! But you don't need to shpeak in that mannel becaushe it hults.." she pouted.

"That's ASR's manner.." he shrugged.

"ASL's manner is to do wlong then leglet (regret) latel?" she put her hands on her hips and narrowed her eyes at him.

"ASR.." Arnav corrected her.

Khushi sighed hard, "Whatevel!"

"Okay.. I'm solly Kiwi.." Arnav said guiltily.

"It's ohkayy!" Khushi's eyes twinkle in happiness, "You teach me how to wlite well and I lealn flom you, done?"

"Deal.. what I get in letuln (return)?" Arnav smiled extending his hand.

"You shelfish pelson.. do you want money now flom youl fliend?" Khushi frowned slapping his hand away.

"Not money.. Youl snackish is mine and mine is youls at school, deal?" Arnav said.

Khushi thought for a while, then nodded sideways, "No deal.."

"Why?" Arnav face fell.

"We will shale snackish, deal?" she extended her hand smiling cutely to him.

"Deal.." Arnav squealed giggling.

***************************************************************************

Later at night..

Ratna brought a plate with fruits for kids to eat.

Arnav took one kiwi and started eating happily but Khushi burst out in tears.

Garima and Shashi who came to take her back home, rushed to her worriedly, "What happened dear?"

"Nav is eating me!" she cried bitterly.

Arnav looked at her confused, and everyone burst out laughing.