Planting a tree!

The kids were busy in drawing and painting in the huge and beautiful garden of Raizada mansion. Lavanya and NK were too present and the credit goes to Ratna who took both kids to home because NK and Lavanya's parents were late to pick up both from school, so Ratna being their parents friends offered help and took both kids to RM. They had lunch together and rested for a while. At afternoon time, kids eagerly wanted to play and Ratna encouraged them to play at the garden side.

Arnav's attention wasn't on his drawing anymore, when he saw his Papa with HP and other employees planting a tree. His curious eyes and tiny intelligent brain were busy in resgistering the whole process of planting a tree.

"Nav.." Khushi lifted her paper to show him her drawing but saw him engrossed in watching Raj uncle. 

She dropped a kisshy filled with love, sweetness and cuteness on his cheek giggling.

"Whele ish youl attention Nav?" Khushi asked.

Arnav looked at her taken aback by the sudden kiss by his friend, he pointed to his father, "Papa is planting tlee.."

Khushi nodded grinning, "I can shee that too.. Let's phinish (finish) oul dlawings.."

Arnav nodded his head, then took his pencil and looked at her: Lishten.. whenevel I'm dishtracted you give me kisshy just like you did now, ok?

Khushi looked at him and raised her eyebrow, "Why?"

"Jusht like that.. I like it.." Arnav shrugged.

"My kisshes alen't fol flee (free)" Khushi pouted.

"Oh leally.. Do I have to pay now to get youl kisshes? No ploblem, I will get kisshes flom Lavanya now.." Arnav smirked.

Khushi threw all her papers, pencil, brushes to him while a little sob escaped from her mouth, her eyes moistened and her cheeks became red.

When there was nothing more to throw at him, she started beating him with her tiny hands.

Arnav laughed and pulled her into a tight and comforting hug, "Shh Kiwi.. I only like your kisshes.. they ale shweet like you!"

Khushi pulled his hair tightly on her fist, pouting with teary eyes, "You bettel only like my kisshes!"

"Okay.. Now shtop pulling my hail.." Arnav whined still hugging her.

"If you think of kisshing Anya ol any othel gill (girl) then I'm gonna make you bald!" Khushi almost screamed near his ear.

"Uhh main toh dall hi gayi (I'm very scared)" Arnav said mockingly and broke the hug, "If you pluck out my hail, then it will glow (grow) again you foolish gill!" he hit her forehead.

"It doeshn't mattel.. I would be happiesht to make you bald again and again!" she crossed her arms staring at him angrily.

"Arnav do you like my painting?" Lavanya showed to him her paper smiling.

Khushi looked straight and sternly at Lavanya, "NO.. He doeshn't like it!"

"Shh Kiwi.. don't talk like this.." Arnav said trying to calm her. 

"You like hel a lot na.. then go and play with hel.. be hel besht fliend.." Khushi pushed him crying and went running from there.

"You always make her cry Arnav!" NK glared at Arnav.

"You shup up!" Arnav frowned and followed his Khuhi.

"Khuhi.." Arnav sat beside her on grass. She looked away sobbing.

"You think I like Lavanya mole than you, but it'sh not tlue.." he said.

"Then why you talk goody goody with hel and with me alwaysh fighting?" she asked in between her sobs.