Shame

Ed's POV

I betrayed her the night when I took her. She was vulnerable and I used it to my advantage.

After getting a taste of her I became greedy. It was not enough. I wanted her again and again so I took her repeatedly. In doing so I unintentionally planted my seed in her.

I had already asked Sarah to help me create a scene in the morning so that Amber was dishonoured.

I know I am a shameful man.

There was a time when I thought I was doing it for my dead brother but now that she is gone I have received a letter from my home town. My brother is well and alive. He survived the poison by the help of his love Amber. She played a major role in bringing him back to his health. Now he is planning to marry his Amber in a week's time.

The news was at first a shocker for me but a little digging into the matter revealed to me that there are in fact two Ambers in the village. The other one is currently in Bosch apparently planning to marry my brother.

My brother honoured his Amber but I couldn't do the same for mine.

I remember those nights vividly when men tried to barge into my Amber's house. Many times I had seen her cry for hours behind her window. I even saw that scum bag trying to rape her in the alley. If it was not for that woman and child he would have succeeded.

Indeed I was stalking her from the day first of our fateful meeting because I am in love with her. I knew what that bastard Will was planning that last night. As he took her out of the burning house and kissed her forcefully I couldn't watch because I loved her. So I left.

She some how managed to escape them and I was the only person she came for help. I rejected her but still I knew I loved her.

When she jumped over the hill into the deep blue sea that was the time I knew she loved me.

I am a murderer of my love and my child.

I am unforgivable.