Trapped

Ed's POV

She was trapped inside the cave. I had to find her before they do But she had told me she would never see my face again. I had to warn her through some other way. A rock and a parchment was the best idea that came into my mind.

After warning her, I prayed she found the stone in time. A large tree near the lake was my hiding place. I could hear them talking.

"Hey Ron do you remember the cave we put our Gold in."

A skinny man asked a tall and bulky guy who just stared angrily in his direction.

Another man fat and dirty replied 

"Tiny don't waste your breath on Ron. He seldom uses his tongue ".

Tiny looked at him with curiosity and asked

"Maverick, do you think they will find anyone else on the island".

"Tiny don't stress your brain. Boss just wants to make sure that's all."

The three men next jumped into the lake and swam towards the waterfall. Were they going inside the cave, I thought. I came down the tree to find out. I had to protect her at any cost. At that moment I heard a scream.

But I was distracted by more voices coming from southwards. I climbed up the tree again. I had to analyse the situation first before planning Amber's escape.

Now I had a clear view. I could see Ron grabbing Amber's hair and dragging her out of the cave. In the opposite direction I saw a bulky man followed by three more men. They were walking towards Ron and Amber.

The bulky man seemed the boss. He was tall and broad. He had a handsome face but the beauty of that face was marred by a long scar starting from his right ear to his upper lip. He looked quite dangerous.

On seeing Amber he asked smilingly 

"What do we have here." 

He glanced at Amber from head to toe. She was all wet and her dress was hugging her body.He touched her cheek and asked

"We found no boats on the coast, how did you reach this island."

She fearlessly replied

"I fall from a tall cliff and the sea brought me here"

The boss gave a broad smile

"So you are a gift for me from the mighty sea god himself."

She boldly replied again

"I am no body's property or gift. I am pregnant and expecting a child and wish to be left alone on this island."

With a serious face the boss looked at her belly and sighed.

After a few silent moments, he said

"I will leave you here for the next few months but will come back to claim you and your baby as mine"

His face was relaxed now. He smiled again and said

"Till then goodbye my dear"

He kissed her cheek and left the island with his men holding some chests they had brought out from the cave.