In wild

Amber's POV

I was sitting there naked and crying.

"What do you want from me. You have destroyed me completely. Just leave me alone now."

With a painful expression he said

"Let me explain everything to you my dear Amber."

He narrated to me the most craziest story I had ever heard. How he mistook me for Amber Lynn and why he did what he did.

I patiently listened and told him

"I am not interested in whys and hows. You have not only broken my heart but have been very cruel to me and my child. I don't want to see your face. It makes me remember the past. I don't want you to touch me again, it disgusts me. Just leave."

He looked at me for a moment and then replied

"I am leaving. You will never see me again but I will always be here in the forest looking after you. Although I am not worthy of your forgiveness but If it is possible please forgive me."

With that he left never to be seen again.

Ed's POV

I couldn't stop myself, when I found her and made love to her without her wishes. I am really disgusting. I pained her again. I know she will never forgive me but I will always be here for her.

I searched up the hills near the coastal area and found myself a cave. From now on it would be my home. The next week was very busy I surveyed the whole forest. There were no large predators in the area however poisonous animals were abundant. There were two fresh water streams and a lake in the area. There was a hill beside the lake with a huge water fall.

I simultaneously kept an eye on Amber. She was living on a large tree but it was not safe. I had seen some poisonous tree snakes in the forest.

One day I saw Amber washing herself in the lake. I didn't want her to notice me but I couldn't take my eyes off her. So I just sat there watching her. she swam for a while in the lake and then moved towards the thunderous water fall. Suddenly she disappeared behind it. I was afraid for her life and ran after her. It took me 10 minutes to reach the lake. At that instant she came out of the water and strode into the forest. Luckily she didn't see me.

Few hours later she came back with some mud pots and other items. She took the things behind the waterfall. She brought more stuff and dumped them behind the fall. She had found a cave behind the waterfall. It was a good hideout and I was happy for her.

At night fall I went back to my own home. The nights were restless in the cave . There were mosquitoes and many bugs always trying to suck blood. Finding food was difficult at first but we had found some fruit trees such as fig and citrus fruits. Fig trees were especially abundant on this island. 

Some times I would hunt an animal and roast it. Many times I had left hunted rabbits on stones out side Amber's cave.

One morning as I was eating some fruit I heard voices coming from the coastline below the hills. I climbed up the top and saw a ship anchored in shallow waters. Two boats were moving quickly towards our island. The men got off. They were now walking through the beach and were headed towards the hills. After a while I could see them clearly.

"Oh no they are pirates. I have to warn Amber about them'

As I was leaving I could hear one of them saying authoritatively.

"David we will go looking for visitors. I don't want anyone on the island. If we find any one we will kill them and make it look like the doing of an animal. Ron you take your men to the cave and check for our goods. Lets go now people"

He yelled.