Way out

Ed's POV

It took me about 2 hours to reach back to my Amber but she was no where to be found. I got out of the cave into the forest. She was not there. I ran to the coast my head hurting I saw her. Billy and Will Scott were dragging her to their boats. They had some 15 men with them. I was tired but I had to reach the village. Only there I could protect her.

I ran back to the cave as fast as I could. My legs were aching. In less than two hours time I crossed the tunnel and reached the mainland. In half an hour I was back to the village. I ran to the office of Constable. Eric knew me well. I informed him about billy and Will Scott and how they had kidnapped Amber. He took 20 men with him and we went to the coast. There we hid behind a cliff. I told him to be careful when shooting. I didn't want Amber to get hurt during the crossfire. 

Amber's POV

I was sitting with Will Scott. The pirate boss seemed amused.

"He would have jumped you if we were in my ship"

Will laughed vulgarly and replied

"I guess we have to wait till we reach the village. Billy are you sure your men found him nowhere on the island."

Billy warily replied

"Yes he was not there."

I looked at them and said sharply

"I don't lie, I was alone on the island."

In my heart I was praying for a miracle. Now that we had resolved our problems I wanted Ed to save me and my child. 

By evening we reached the village. Will grabbed my arm and nudged me to a horse. As we sat on the horse some body opened fire on us. We got separated from Billy and his gang. As our horse was running through the alleys I could feel someone in our pursuit. 

The man was on a black stallion the same horse owned by Ed.

Could it be possible that It was him. 

The horse man was gaining on us quickly. He intercepted us and stopped our horse. 

"Oh Lord, It was Ed."

In lightening speed he jumped off his stallion pulled Scott down. Both men were fighting ferociously. Ed's punches brought Scott on the ground. He was whimpering slowly.

"Ed leave him. He is not worth it. Lets get back to your home."

I said softly and extended my hand towards him. He took it and embraced me tightly. We were on his stallion now. On his way to the constable office he thanked Eric. 

Next I knew we were on our way to Bosch his home.