The S3A Pack🐺

Question: Favourite Hale?My answer: Peter but Malia is a very close second

My answer: Peter but Malia is a very close second.
^ I actually want you guys to answer these! I will reply!

Imagine: The pack seeing your blue eyes.
"You better watch it."Aiden told you coldly."Or else I'll pull your tongue out of your pretty little mouth."
You scoffed and rolled your eyes, stepping closer to the admittedly much taller guy.
"Y/N."You heard Scott warn from beside you, he'd known you for long enough and seen you get into many fight, even before you were a wolf. This was how most of them started.
"I'd like to see you try."You smirked but before you could comprehend anything else your head was slammed against lockers and a hand was wrapped around your throat. Immediately your werewolf instincts kicked in and you growled at Aiden, eyes glowing just before the bell rang and you were dropped onto the floor.
"Y/N."You heard Isaac say before you looked up to see people starting to fill the hallway, Aiden had already left.
You shook your head, all wolf attributes gone. You stood up and looked at each of your friends, a look of shock on each of their faces.
"What?"You asked.
"Your eyes."Scott began.
You tilted your head, confused."My eyes?"
Allison looked to your alpha but he was still staring at you.""Y/N, your eyes, they-"
You laughed nervously."Guys, what?"
"They're..."Stiles started.
"Blue."Lydia finished."Your eyes were glowing blue."
"Y/N, what happened?"Issac asked.
"Did you kill someone?"Allison questioned.
"I-I..."You looked at each of your friends. None of them looked how you expected them to look, concerned, worried maybe even sympathetic. Instead they looked heartbroken, angry, even horrified."I-"
"What did you do?"Scott whispered.
Unable to stay under their gazes or answer their questions you turned heel and ran into the crowd of students, until you made it outside. It was just about quiet enough to hear yourself think but all you could think about was the one person who helped you through what you did.

"Your eyes are beautiful. If they don't understand, then they don't understand but I do. You did what you had to do, and that doesn't make you a monster."

With those words repeating in your head you dialled an number on your phone which luckily picked up after only one ring.
"Y/N?"
"Can you c-come pick me u-up. I-I can't be here, th-they found out. I d-don't kn-know what to do."
"I'm on my way."