Lydia & Allison👄🏹

Imagine: Allison & Lydia when they first see you

"Alright, what're you looking at?"Lydia asked finally, slamming her locker shut.
"What d'you mean?"Allison mumbled, still not paying attention.
"I've been talking to you for the last ten minutes about our exams and you haven't paying attention."The banshee paused and waited for her best friend to reply, but she didn't."Allison? Allison? You're still not listening!"
"I know. Crazy, right?"The brunette muttered and Lydia realised she was completely out of it.
"Ally!"She exclaimed, clapping her hands in front of the huntress's face.
Allison jumped and immediately turned to her unimpressed best friend."What happened?"
"That's what I should be asking you. What happened that has made you so detached from the rest of the world?"Lydia folded her arms.
"Huh? Oh..."Allison blushed and tucked a lock of hair behind her ear."Her."
She tilted her head to the side and turned, Lydia followed suit.
"Hmmm, oh yeah she is cute."The strawberry blonde smiled."So?"
"So what?"Allison asked, eyes not leaving the beautiful girl at the end of the hall.
"Sooo, are you going to ask her out?"
"What?!"Allison sputtered."Bu-but she-she's so pretty! What if she says no? It'd be mortifying."
Lydia smirked and flicked her hair."She won't say no."
"How cold you possibly know that?"
"Because she's been staring at you too."