Derek Hale🍋

Imagine: Derek subtlety hinting to you

You had zoned out a while ago, the pack meeting had been going on for hours and it was getting late. You had persuaded a barely willing Derek to host the meeting since his loft had the biggest amount of space and you didn't want to have to drive home. Unfortunately that meant that neither of you could leave early.
Stiles and Isaac were arguing over something, Scott was trying to ensure the argument didn't get out of hand, Lydia was drawing or noting something in her notebook with Kira looking over her shoulder, Peter had refused to come, Liam, Hayden, Corey and Mason were studying for a test, Theo quote "had better things to do" unquote and Malia looked as if she may be falling asleep from where she was draped over the sofa, your head on her shoulder.
You cast your eyes over to your boyfriend Derek who was standing against the wall with his arms folded.
'I'm so tired.'You mouthed to him.'I just want them to leave.'
Derek cracked a smile before giving you the look.
You rolled your eyes but he made it more deliberate and you almost giggled.
Turning away from your boyfriend with a smile you tried to tune back into what Stiles and Isaac were now practically yelling about but it was futile. The conversation had changed so much that you weren't even sure if they were still speaking English.
You sighed quietly and turned back to Derek who looked at you again the same way.
"No, Derek, I am not going to go have sex with you now."You spoke out loud, which you didn't realise until everyone went silent.
"Well,"Lydia snapped her notebook shut."I guess that's our cue to go. C'mon, guys."
You mentally thanked your friend for her understanding and take charge attitude, the boys began to head for the door and Lydia picked up her handbag, however Kira appeared to be trying to wake a now snoring Malia.
"Mal, Mal, Malia."You shook your best friend who finally stirred.
"What?"She mumbled.
"We need to go."Kira told her.
"Five more minutes."Malia moaned.
Lydia bent down to her friend."Sweetheart, in five more minutes Derek will be ripping Y/N's clothes off so-"
"I'm up!"The werecoyote got up and headed for the door, Kira and Lydia hurrying after.
You laughed which turned into a yawn before you felt Derek's arms around your waist.
"At least they're gone."He spoke, his breath tickling your neck.
"No sex. Just sleep."You told him sleepily.