(Void) Stiles👿

creative_writer_1998 here's void Stiles

here's void Stiles

Imagine: Being manipulated by void Stiles.
This was a terrible idea.
For some stupid ass reason Scott thought it would be ok to leave you alone with your possessed by a demon boyfriend. If you couldn't resist Stiles' puppy dog eyes in normal conditions how were you supposed to stop caring when he was tied up in his best friend's house with duct tape over his mouth.
You drummed your fingers against the coffee table to stop yourself from doing anything dumb like untying Stiles and letting him go. You were incredibly bored though. Scott had said not to take your eyes of "Stiles" but that was hard when he was looking so vulnerable.
Suddenly you heard sniffing and muffled sobs and you risked a glance at the boy in front of you. He looked sadder than ever and you broke.
You went to sit beside him and gave him a hug.
"I'm so sorry, Stiles."You cried into his shoulder."I'm sorry I have to do this but it's not safe to let you go. We don't know when the nogitsune might take over."
You moved away and looked your boyfriend in the eyes.
"To hell with it."You muttered and slowly removed the duct tape from his mouth.
Stiles opened his mouth."Y/N, please you've got to let me go. Please, Scott doesn't understand. You have to let me leave."
"I can't."You bit your lip."Scott's right but-"
"I was right last time."Stiles told you."Everyone has so much faith in Scott because he's the true alpha but no one ever believes me."
You felt a pang of guilt."I believe you, Stiles."
"Then why won't you let me go?"
"I will but...you have to take me with you."
"I promise."
You untied him and he hugged you.
"Are you feeling better?"You asked him.
He stood up and walked over to the small table on which sat a lamp.
"Much."Stiles said before he grabbed the lamp and spun around, hitting you over the head with it.
You fell to the ground unconscious.
A sinister smile spread across his face and he picked you up.
"I promised I'd bring you with me, didn't I?"