Theo Raeken😈

Imagine: Theo when you flirt with him

You were packing your gym bag and getting ready to go home when Theo walked into the gym. You turned to the sound of the door opening and Theo smirked when he saw you in your sports bra.
"Sorry I missed the show."The chimera chuckled, his eyes raking up and down your body.
You playfully rolled your eyes."I'm sorry too, I would've loved to show you that I'm stronger than you."
"We can still do that. That is, if your up for it?"Theo teased with a mischievous glint in his eyes.
"Your on."You challenged.
***
By the time you had finished Theo declared he had won even though you were almost sure that you could bench press more than him.
"Looks like I have won."Theo mused sitting down on one of the machine fly."Now what do I want as my prize?"
Your eyes widened as he pretended to think.
"Whoa whoa whoa."You said."There were stakes?"
"There's always stakes when you challenge someone, princess."Theo explained before a large grin crept onto his face."And I have decided what I want as my prize."
"Oh god."You groaned.
"Don't worry, I won't go too hard on you."Theo smirked cockily."I just want a kiss."
"A kiss?"You asked, almost in disbelief.
Sure ever since Theo had arrived back in Beacon Hills you'd been flirting back and forth but you didn't think he was serious. Though truth be told...you kind of did want to kiss him, especially as you took the time to appreciate his body and, damn he was hot!
"Just a small one."Theo said."Come on, I did win."
You smirked and walked over to straddle Theo where he was sitting.
"How long have you been waiting to get me to kiss you?"You whispered into his ear.
"Far too long, princess."Theo said in a low growl.
You moved so your lips were right before his. He closed his eyes and you pulled back, climbing off him with a smirk.
"You're going to have work harder than that to get a kiss from me, Raeken."You said collecting you bag."Until next time."
"Until next time indeed."Theo spoke to himself as the door swung shut, he chuckled slightly."That girl will be the death of me."