Theo Raeken😈

@x-leaa-xhere's a Theo one

@x-leaa-x
here's a Theo one

Imagine: Theo when the Dread Doctors come from you.
Theo had been acting weird lately. Ever since he came back to Beacon Hills he'd been trying so hard to prove to everyone that he was a nice guy and you started to see him in a new light, not the shy, little boy you knew in first grade. He was different now, older, more confident and...much hotter.
But over the past week he'd started asking you weird medical questions. When you asked him why he said he was doing transplants in AP Biology and since you were doing History you told him and thought no more about it. You'd had a heart transplant when you were six that you never usually talked about but you told Theo without thinking.
That was your first mistake.
Theo invited you for a study date in the library and ignoring Stiles' persistent begging you went. Normally you would listen to Stiles because after being friends with the boy for years you learnt that he was usually right but you knew Theo, he had been your best friend in elementary school before he left and you trusted him.
That was mistake number two.
As soon as you arrived at the library you and a Theo started studying for the upcoming Biology exam and to be honest you were terrified of your teacher. Plus you needed to pass the test to get the job you wanted.
Theo has been trying to keep you entertained and not to stress too much but it was really hard not to worry.
Without realising you had started tapping your pen against the table and after a few moments you felt Theo's hand on yours. You looked up and met his eyes, he looked at you with sympathy.
"You're going to be fine, Y/N, I'll help you pass this test if it takes me all night."Theo rubbed your hand with his thumb.
You blushed before looking around the library."I think it just might, we're the last people here."
Theo surveyed the library too and laughed."Well, it's a good thing we have after school access."
"I'm going to get some air."You told him."I'll be back soon."
Mistake three.
"Don't be too long."Theo smiled.
You took your phone with you and walked outside the school building. It was freezing and you immediately wished you'd brought a jacket with you. You had turned your phone off in order to get some work done and when you turned it on you saw at least thirty texts on the pack's group chat.
Usually it wasn't anything too alarming or it didn't concern you but you checked anyway and...oh god.

Lydia
Y/N, if you're still at the library with Theo you have to leave
Scott
The dread doctors are targeting people who have two sets of DNA and that heart transplant you had makes you a target
Stiles
I told you Theo was bad news!!!
Malia
This has nothing to do with him
Stiles
You just think he's hot
Kira
Not the time, guys!
Lydia
Just get out of there right now! We're all at my house!
Stiles
Don't bring Theo with you!
Scott
Don't listen to him, bring Theo
Lydia
We need all the help we can get

You started freaking out but quickly collected yourself and ran back into the school to get Theo but as soon as you entered to hall you heard the clunking of metal. You didn't stop running though until you felt a pain in your chest and you felt as if you couldn't breathe.
"Theo!"You shouted as everything got blurry when suddenly you heard a growl.
You could just make out Theo's face.
"I'm not gonna let them hurt you, Y/N."He told you before you heard the sound of metal hitting metal.
You started to feel better and you opened your eyes to see Theo trying to fight off one of the Dread Doctors.
You scrambled up from the floor and looked for a way you could help and that's when you spotted the fire extinguisher.
Instead of spraying the Dread Doctor you threw it at his head which surprisingly knocked him down but it wouldn't be for long.
"You're stronger than you look."Theo commented with a smirk.
"We need to go!"You shouted grabbing his hand and running to your car.

***

As you pulled up at Lydia's house you took a deep breath and turned to face Theo.
"You don't think they followed us here do you?"You asked him.
He shook his head."Y/N, before we go in...I need to tell you something."
"Shoot."You told him.
"I-I..."Theo composed himself."I really like you, Y/N, I would never forgive myself if I let something happen to you."
"What happened here tonight wasn't your fault, Theo."You said with a small smile."But I really like you too."
Theo grinned and leaned over to kiss you, a kiss which you happily returned.
As much as he wanted to Theo could never tell you about his involvement with the Dread Doctors, even if he was willing to part ways.
You would never forgive him.