Stiles Stilinski🚙

Imagine: Stiles when Scott talks about you

"And then there's prom, I've asked Allison so I've been helping Issac look for a date."Scott ranted to Stiles who was almost falling asleep on the other bed."I think he might ask Y/N-"
Stiles' eyes shot open and sat up a little."Excuse me?"
"I said that I think Isaac might ask Y/N to prom."The werewolf repeated.
Stiles quickly got up and ran to the door of the motel room."I'll be back in a second, buddy, I've got something to do."
***
"I don't see what the big deal is, Lydia, it's just a pair of shoes."You sighed as one of your best friends grumbled about how you hadn't given her back a pair of heels you'd borrowed.
"Don't even get her started."Your other best friend, Allison, rolled her eyes."But I leant you a pair of ankle boots a month ago and I haven't seen them since...and a jacket."
"I also let your borrow a pair of my jeans."Lydia frowned.
You widened your eyes and put your hands up in defence."Ok fine, I lose your stuff. Don't let me borrow things then."
"You owe me some shoes."The redhead narrowed her eyes at you.
You were about to try and defend yourself when there was a loud knock on the motel room's door.
"Is anyone expecting someone?"You asked Allison and Lydia.
"My shoes."The banshee muttered.
Allison shook her head and you opened the door to see a panting Stiles.
"Y/N!"He gasped."Go...to the...prom...with...me?"