Chapter 6- Together Again

Back in New York, after Bruce called Steve, I went back to the Sanctum Sanctorum to get Will

Back in New York, after Bruce called Steve, I went back to the Sanctum Sanctorum to get Will. Once I was inside the wizard's lair, I found Will sitting on the end of the stairs playing a video game on his phone. "Will, come on. We gotta go." I say walking up to him.

"Yeah, just hang on. Let me finish this level." Will says.

I give Will a confused look. "Were you playing that this whole time?" I asked.

"Yeah. You told me to stay here and I got bored." Will says. Then a trumpet sound indicating that Will won filled the room. "Yes! I just became a full-fledged sorcerer!"

"Are you done?" I asked, rolling my eyes at Will.

"Yes." Will says, putting his phone back in his pocket. "Are you guys okay? What happened?"

"Yes and no. Minion 1 and Minion 2 kidnapped Doctor Strange, they almost kidnapped me and Tony Stark is gone." I explained to Will.

"Gone? Gone as in like..."

"He disappeared. He went up to that big spaceship to get Doctor Strange." I say.

"What about Bruce? Is he okay?" Will asks.

"Yeah, he's fine. He's waiting outside actually. He made a call. We're going to the Avengers Compound." I say.

"The Avengers Compound? Wait, aren't you guys still technically fugitives? If you guys go back there, they'll arrest you." Will says.

"That's not important right now. What's important is stopping Thanos. Come on. Steve Rogers is waiting for us." I say. As Will was leaving the Sanctorum, I started to hear a voice whisper my name and stopped to look around the lair.

Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn.

"Hello?" I said.

Kaitlyn.

I didn't see anyone else in the room besides me and Will

I didn't see anyone else in the room besides me and Will. The voices stopped when Will speaks up. "Kaitlyn. Is everything alright?"

For a moment, I was silent. "Yeah. Just thought I heard something." I finally said and left the Sanctorum.