1

Cg5(Charlie) pov
I was eating breakfast until I heard a knock on my door "COME IN" I yell "why is your door unlocked in the first place"a voice said "oh hey Lewis"I say realizing that it was Lewis "anyways hey Charlie I have something for you and something I want you to do"Lewis says "okay what is it"I ask excited to see what it is then he hands me a headset "I want you to play the game that is inserted in the headset"he says "sounds fun"I say then he leaves "rude he didn't even say bye"I thought so I put on the headset and realize that it is fnaf help wanted "classic Lewis"I say to myself after playing most of it the whole screen just started to glitch into many different shades of purple then stoped "what the" I say as I take the headset off the I realize the time I was playing that for 6 hours "OH MY GOD"I scream because I was supposed to pick up will and Euria from the airport 2 hours ago so I quickly grab my shoes and jacket put them on and get into the car to drive to the airport.
*after he picked the two up*
Still Charlie pov
After I picked the two up and took them to my house my head started to hurt a bit "eh probably because just play a vr game for 6 hours straight"I thought Euria is unpacking and will is taking a nap because well he is will what else would he be doing so I decided to help Euria unpack her things after we finished she went to bed too "why is everyone going to sleep"I thought then I look at the clock and see that it is 11:00 pm "wow time flies by when you help your friend unpack"I said to myself as I walk to my room once I get there and lay down in bed my head just started to hurt more "okay my head should be fine by now what is happening"I said to myself before falling asleep.

Hope you enjoyed by the way if you didn't know Euria is or3o