8

Marshall pov
I was walking around Charlie's room waiting for him to wake up and he finally did "good morning Charlie"I say to him but he just gets up and starts walking towards me "um Charlie"I say as I start backing up against the wall but he just keeps moving towards me at this point he has me pined to the wall "C-Charlie"I stutter quietly then he puts one of his hands under my chin and just starts staring right at me everything starts to get blurry "I'm not Charlie"he says to me then everything goes black.

Virus pov
I catch Charlie's little friend after he fell right into me "perfect"I say with a grin "w-what are you going to do with him" a voice said "none of your business Charlie" I say I hate that he is in my head "by the way why is everything in your mind glitchy and corrupted"Charlie asked "because I'm a glitch" I say annoyed by all of his questions his friend's eyes finally open his eyes are green and purple so that means I have control of him I put him down "so I need a new name for you"I say while trying to think of names that match mine "okay your new name is glitch" I say after the name just popped into my mind "okay"he says with a smile on his face.

Dallin pov
I walk upstairs to see what Marshall and Charlie are doing and when I get to the room I just hear them talking about new names and other strange things so I just walk inside the room "hey guys" I say as the two turn to face me Marshall just grabs scissors from the desk next to him and Charlie walks to the door and locks it "um g-guys"I manage to stutter out of my mouth fear in my voice then Marshall stabs me in the leg with the scissors I fall right to the ground "M-Marshall what the"I say while holding back the tears in my eyes "goodbye Dallin" Charlie says with a laugh then Marshall hits me in the head with the scissors then everything goes black.

Charlie pov
I watch as virus and his new partner in crime named glitch who now has my best friend's body stab Dallin in the leg "NO"I scream when they stab him in the head I break into tears "you monsters"I say quietly "what do you think my brothers minions are not monsters"A voice said so just turn around to see a stitched together yellowish blonde rabbit, with a purple jacket and a matching bow tie I finally realize who it is "glitchtrap"I say in shock that he is right there in front of me "yep that's me"he says as he walks towards me "also don't be scared of me I'm in the same situation your in"he says as finally makes it to me and kneels down to my hight and wipes one of the tears off of my face "okay"I say not as scared as I just was when first saw him he then just hugs me I hug him back then he whispered in my ear "I'll help you get out of this mess we are in okay" "okay" I whisper back to him.