12

Vinny pov
Me and Russell decided to take a walk because why not "hey you two" a voice said "oh hey Charlie"Russell said as we turn around to see him "mind if I join you two" "sure why not"I say as the three of us keep walking a little bit after we started walking Charlie pulled me to the side next to a ledge "um Charlie"I say "bye Vinny" he said as he threw me off the ledge as I was falling I felt tears forming in my eyes I just ended up crying as I kept falling.

Russell pov
I was walking over to where Charlie and Vinny went then I saw Charlie throw Vinny right off a ledge "VINNY" I scream as I run over and without thinking I jump after Vinny "RUSSELL WHAT ARE YOU DOING" Vinny said as tears streamed down his face "IF YOU DIE I'LL DIE TOO"I yell back with a smile as tears formed in my eyes then we both hit the ground and everything went black.

Virus pov
"That was way to easy"I say to myself with a laugh as walk back to where Charlie lives.

Darko pov
I was sitting in Charlie's living room with Will and a girl with light brown hair, brown eyes, a green jacket with a black crop top underneath the jacket, blue jeans, black shoes, and green headphones "so now what"I say as I pull my hood up a little more "quick question do you and Will know each other"the girl asks "sadly we do and I hoped we never saw each other again"Will said as he looked away from both of us.

Chi-Chi pov
I kept looking at the guy that Will just brought inside and was a different version of Lewis he had dark brown hair with black at the ends of it, a white hoodie, black lines going across his hands and neck, navy blue pants, black shoes, and a hood over his head so I couldn't get a good look at his face "how about you take the hood off" Will said "no"the guy mumbled but he was loud enough for us to hear "why though"Will said as he got off of the couch "because I don't want to" the other guy said as he stood up too "Will let's not push him to do take off the hood"I said in a calmer tone then the other two the guy in the fell right to ground Will went over to him and crouched down to see him.

Lewis pov
My eyes opened to see Will and ch-chi right above me "welcome back Lewis"Will said as he reached his hand out for me to grab "oh you were breathing"a voice behind me said when the person spoke Will and chi-chi just looked shocked I turn around to dawktrap and Darko looking right at me "well of course he was breathing you idiot"Darko said hitting Dawktrap "HEY"Dawktrap yelled then pushed  Darko to the ground "GUYS ENOUGH"I scream and the two stopped fighting and looked at me.

Will pov
I watched as Lewis calmed down the two other versions of him "sadly I know both of you"I say to the other two Lewis "what do you mean by sadly"chi-chi said "he controlled me"I say pointing at dawktrap "and he kidnapped me and three of my friends killed two of them and put the other one in coma"I said as I point at Darko "that's a lot"chi-chi said "I know"I said "now how about you take off the hood"I said walking over to Darko "for the last time no"he said then dawktrap held him back "go ahead take it off"dawktrap said as Darko tried to get out of his grasp I walked over to Darko and pulled off the hood from his head to see his face that has black lines going over it, black eyes with white pupils, but the thing that got my attention was the horns that were on his head that I didn't see at Alton Towers then again the only thing that was changed on Lewis during that was the eyes then he disappeared so I went to look for him.

Darko pov
I decided to finally put powers to good use by getting out of that room by teleporting apparently I decided to go to where Will was sleeping "why would Maniac do that I thought he was on my side not Wills I mean Maniac is my brother"I say to myself as tears formed in my eyes "no don't cry Darko"I whisper to myself then I heard footsteps outside so I went to the floor and went under the bed but I scratched my arm on the flooring "how could this day get any worse"I whispered as tears went down my face.

Will pov
I walked into my room looking for Darko then I saw his horns peeking out from under the bed so I went down to my hands and knees and went under the bed to see if I can get him out from under here "what do you want"Darko muttered his head buried in his arms "well it was rude to just leave like that"I say with a little laugh "so"Darko said "how about we get out from under here okay"I say as crawl back out from under the bed I stand to see Darko just teleport in front of me as he kept his face out of view then I realized he had a tail to perfectly match the horns both being the color black "if you were wondering yes I do look like a demon"Darko said finally turning his face to mine "GUYS"we hear Lewis yell we both immediately ran downstairs to see Charlie with a knife pointed right at Lewis I just stare in shock "C-Charlie"I managed to stutter out of my mouth.

This chapter took me at least a week to write so I hope you enjoyed this chapter