7

Marshall pov
I went to Charlie's room to see what he was doing when I got there I saw him just standing there "um Charlie"I say trying to get his attention "Charlie"I say as walked over to him and he still didn't respond I started to get more concerned about him then he fell right into my arms "CHARLIE"I yell as I lift him a bit closer to me to check if he is still breathing thankfully he was so I just assumed he was really tired so I set him down onto his bed then I just sat down on the bed waiting for him to wake up.

Charlie pov
I opened my eyes to see a corrupted like world "HELLO SIR" a voice behind me said I turn around to see a little girl with gold hair, light gold eyes, light skin, a gold shirt with a matching gold skirt, and gold shoes "so you the guy boss wanted"another voice said I turn around again but see nothing "up here buddy"the voice said so I look up to see little purple, bright green, and black thing that looked corrupted "who wanted me" I ask really confused of where I was and who these people are "oh silly our boss is the one who wanted you" the corrupted thing said as it stoped floating and landed on the ground "oh by the way my name is corrupt"the corrupted thing said as it pulled me down a bit "my name is princess quest but you can call Cassidy"the little girl said as she put a sword to my neck "stop messing with him"a deep disoriented voice said we all turn around to see a black, bright green, and purple bunny like thing that is taller then all of us combined "hello Charlie" the rabbit said as they crouched down to me "h-how do you know me"I stuttered now sort of nervous of what they will do to me "no need to be nervous Charlie or should I say cg5"the rabbit said as they came closer to me "w-what"I say still in shock that they know my name "I need you to help me out with something" the rabbit said as they put their hand under my chin "w-with what"I say as flinch from the sudden contact "oh you'll see"they say as they just look right into my eyes everything started to get really blurry "sweet dreams Charlie or should I say virus"the rabbit said then everything goes black.

Malahare pov
I watched as Charlie eyes slowly closed and right when he fell over I caught him "is he okay boss"corrupt asked concern in it's voice "he'll be fine"I say with a laugh "hello brother"a voice "how did you escape glitchtrap"I say angrily as drop Charlie and turn around to face my brother "a little bit of shuffling around and I managed to get untied"he said as he glitched over to me "if you hit me in any sort of way I make sure you suffer"I say as I kneel down to my brother "I'd like to see you try"he said with a grin "don't say I didn't warn you" I say as I grab one of his ears knowing that any bunny animatronics ears are really sensitive and pulled him towards me "heh i-it was a joke b-brother heh j-just a joke"my brother said fear in his voice and tears in his eyes I grab his other ear and pull him closer "if you mess up my plan in any way and I mean in any way you will be gone do you understand"I say very seriously "y-yes brother" glitchtrap says as he goes into tears "good"I say as I let go of him"

Poor glitchtrap hopefully I'm not the only one that feels bad for him anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter